Home

90SK's SUPER Content Mod

90SK

mrmandudeguy: you have the best username evar.

I am pretty sure you should be able to use all three of the mods together, especially if you use the latest version of Canderis' mod. I might be wrong though, depends on whether 90SK's mod replaces the same flight suit that C's does.

The lightsaber hilts in OldFlash's mod are far superior to the ones you will find (if there are any?) in SK's... OldFlash is the man, is still the man, very few that can do that level of work :)

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Small issue:

I get that this is a very extensive content mod, but what all of 90SK's mods does it include? I know that it includes the Metastasis mod, as well as his G0-T0 and HK-47 reskins, and quite a few robe and armour reskins among other things, but there are multiple mods by 90SK that I want to install, such as the Ultimate Robe Pack. However, I don't want to install the Ultimate Robe Pack if it is included in this mod already, much less if it's incompatible.

Would it be safer to assume that the SUPER Content Mod includes everything, or just about everything, that 90SK released prior?

Correct. This mod was made to sort of be the end-all be-all of the 90SK mod projects. I'm a stickler for quality and seamless game integration, and I didn't want any of my previous work to be wasted so I made sure everything I'd done prior was worked in to this one.

Also, since I'm not really actively modding computer games these days, I love knowing that the work I did here is under safe hands with all you. I'm still contactable through filefront if there are questions about compatibility and updating and troubleshooting, but just to make it clear: I'm not a reliable source for information in terms of this but I'm still very interested in keeping the mod current.

@Qui-Gon Glenn: Agreed, and no, no hilts in this one so they should be compatible (correct me on that if they aren't).

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My mod's installation runs TSLPatcher for the 90SK subfolder within override (containing all the mods files and info) and for the appearance.2da edits (to that file, in the main override directory, in whatever form it was in prior). That means that if you're installing this mod after other appearance.2da oriented modification have already been installed, those modifications to that file may conflict with the procedure my mod requires in order to run. :/

The way I play it, the TSLRCM and my "super content mod" and dstoney's M4-78 mod are the only ones, and it seems to work perfectly find though I don't know if that's remain as such since i've only just gotten off of Peragus. But what I'm getting at is, mixing them shouldn't destroy the game.

My mod's installation runs TSLPatcher for the 90SK subfolder within override (containing all the mods files and info) and for the appearance.2da edits (to that file, in the main override directory, in whatever form it was in prior). That means that if you're installing this mod after other appearance.2da oriented modification have already been installed, those modifications to that file may conflict with the procedure my mod requires in order to run. :/

The way I play it, the TSLRCM and my "super content mod" and dstoney's M4-78 mod are the only ones, and it seems to work perfectly find though I don't know if that's remain as such since i've only just gotten off of Peragus. But what I'm getting at is, mixing them shouldn't destroy the game.

Hey you! I hope this will work out! Please tell us if you succeed!

• 1 month later...
Feedback is very happily received and many thanks to those who enjoy my work! :D

Updates forthcoming.

A lot of people are complaining that your mod isn't compatible with TSLRCM. While I did play it before - without TSLRCM, now that I have 1.7, I'm a bit scared to install the Super Content Mod. Will the updates be compatible?

Yes, ideally I will be catering to TSLRCM continuous compatibility as I am very supportive of what they're doing with their restoration and have similar aims at increasing the immersion factor of KotOR II with quality integration and content of my own... I feel as though our standards are on a similar level and thus my updates will focus primarily on compatibility.

I am planning on returning the dancers outfit, which I swapped in my last version, notable because this "super content mod" version is actually the third in a series of this mod being released. Ideally my updates will shrink and become more like patches with this next version's release, being more final and focusing on compatibility with other mods.

Please note that this means my K1 robe mod K2 conversions will no longer be included in the mod. That doesn't mean there won't be more robes, but I don't want to overstuff this one.

• 2 years later...

Hello Lucas forums. I think this thread is quite old now, but I am having the problem with Gerevik in the Dantooine sub-levels. He is invisible and targets green as friendly. When he takes damage, the game crashes.

I am currently using these mods:

90SKsuper

k2-robes-fix

kse_333

sv_master_robe_skins

ultimate_saver_mod

tslrcm_1.6

Did anyone find a fix for this bug? I'm currently reinstalling the game as we speak.

I am currently using these mods:

90SKsuper

k2-robes-fix

kse_333

sv_master_robe_skins

ultimate_saver_mod

tslrcm_1.6

A few observations:

TSLRCM 1.6 is out of date; use 1.8.2

Ultimate Saber Mod and the SUPER Content Mod are incompatible with TSLRCM

Check out 90SK's TSLRCM-compatible compilation mod TSL Loot and Immersion Upgrade

svosh's Master Robe skins will be incompatible with the above since it has its own skins for that robe model

• 1 year later...

Hello :)

Am playing KotOR I, and I have this two mods from our friend 90SK:

======================================================

KNIGHTS OF THE OLD REPUBLIC 1 MODIFICATION

======================================================

90SK's K1 Robes

KOTOR 1 MOD PATCH

-----------------

90SK's K1 Robes

-----------------

Info: This is just a little patch for my K1 robe mod that fixes some issues with textures and stuff. It also adds two new variations that I thought would be cool that I didn't include originally: a texture styled after the Blue Dark Jedi knight, and a robe similar to Jedi Malak's robe. They, like the rest of the robes, can be found naturally in the game at whatever point that uti would normally show up.

Well, it's the same mod but with a patch of the same author.

What other mods exist from 90SK (links? please!)?

Cheers!

Hello,

You'll find the list of available 90SK mods on deadlystream.com

http://deadlystream.com/forum/index.php?app=core&module=search&do=user_activity&search_app=downloads&mid=8934

Most of the mods from filefront including the mod you mentioned have been updated and put on deadlystream, so hopefully you find some of what you like from there :)

Also check out my sig for my primary mods for a few games also.

• 2 months later...

Archived