Home

The Exile's Uniform

Astor

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Jedi investigator robe looks very good, but the only thing that I can see is that the chest area looks a bit pixelated or blurred next to the TSF soldier. Maybe you could make it a little sharper, but that's only a minor detail. It is a very good reproduction, and I'm sure you haven't heard this before, but the robe looks very nice.

I might make some robes for dark siders after I've made and released these ones, just to offer a bit of balance to those darker souls among us. :xp:

Although, there are no alignment restrictions on these robes, so anyone can wear them. :)

EDIT: Nevermind, figured it out

Thanks, Astor

Apologies for the double post, but this is kind of separate from the post above.

I've come up with a new way of giving the player the Jedi Investigator's robe. It will involve this NPC:

npctest.jpg

You should be able to find him in the TSF office, where he'll some things to say :)

The main problem at the moment is getting them to spawn in the TSF Office. I've got the Whereami armband, and recorded the location I want them to spawn at, but transferring the information from the whereami file to the .git file is proving quite a problem.

There's several coordinates in the whereami.txt that don't have a label, so i'm trying to figure out what goes where. :)

Hi guys, I haven't forgotten about my mod, just some things got in the way.

Given the trouble i'm having with adding the NPC to Telos, I'm thinking about a basic release, with both robes being available from Daraala (the salvager on dantooine), and then I can focus on maybe working the NPCs into a bigger mod.

Does that sound interesting to you?

Thanks, Astor.

Hi guys, I haven't forgotten about my mod, just some things got in the way.

Given the trouble i'm having with adding the NPC to Telos, I'm thinking about a basic release, with both robes being available from Daraala (the salvager on dantooine), and then I can focus on maybe working the NPCs into a bigger mod.

Does that sound interesting to you?

Thanks, Astor.

That does sound interesting to me.

(If you need help, just drop me a line. ;))

The main problem at the moment is getting them to spawn in the TSF Office. I've got the Whereami armband, and recorded the location I want them to spawn at, but transferring the information from the whereami file to the .git file is proving quite a problem.

There's several coordinates in the whereami.txt that don't have a label, so i'm trying to figure out what goes where. :)

You ought to use a spawn script in a dialog file instead of using the .git file. This will make it more compatible with other mods and TSLRP especially.

And the coordinates should just be in order, x,y,z. But I could be wrong on that.

Anyway, the robe looks awesome, and you are really doing a quality job here.

You ought to use a spawn script in a dialog file instead of using the .git file. This will make it more compatible with other mods and TSLRP especially.

The script in question goes like this:

In the DLGEditor, make it look like this: (Don't worry about the other Params)

Script #1     P1                    P2
a_give_item   (Number of item)    (tag of item)

And the coordinates should just be in order, x,y,z. But I could be wrong on that.

Nope, that's right.

Would it be possible to spawn a placeable (in this case, a crate with the uniform inside) by using the old_enter_script method? If so, that could be the most straightforward way to spawn a box with the uniform inside.

Archived