STAR WARS:

KNIGHTS OF THE OLD REPUBLIC II: THE SITH LORDS

UN-RESTORED CONTENT

========================================================

AUTHOR: Zbyl2

NAME: TSL: Un-Restored Content

DOWNLOAD

1.Description:

Basically, it’s a new version of Un-restored Content mod I released awhile ago.

I released this mod and some patches before, but now I’m. releasing final version and I implemented all patches into this version, plus fixed all bugs so you don’t need to download anything more than just this.

What was restored? Things like Czerka take over Citadel Station, some HK’s and Atton lines in Telos, self-destruction of Goto’s Yacht, restored lines in Jedi Enclave, HK-50’s on Goto’s ship, Atton, T3 and MiraHanharr fight bounty hanters, Bao-Tienn conversation, explosion in Jekk’Jekk Tarr, Fassa as Toyadarian, possibility of not talking to Mandalore (well, not exactly as you will need to see him later), lot of cuted lines in Korriban... It’s possible that something more but can’t think of anything at the moment.

2. Installation:

Double click TSL Un-Restored Content.exe and use install button.

Screnshots and rest stuff are in download link.

Enjoy!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pikmin, I understand you. You don't like me now because I "stole your idea". Really, I didn't want "stole" it, I just wanted make a mod, that's all. You still can release your TSLCR. In fact it'll be good if you have more than that in my mod.

BTW I really didn't restore anything what you not going to restore? Ouh...

No, no i didn't say I don't like you... and you didn't steal anything.

In fact I like people who restore things, and your mod is really well done!

Actually, last time I check in the thread a while back, you were not restoring Atris' dark side robes, which this author has. Did you change your mind?

No I'm not restoring them, but atris will appear on Malachor. Her robes just look to Disney Queen to me.

I just look at your restored list, and... If I'm not wrong NR mean you not restoring this thing, so...

[NR] The Crash - Atton is supposed to say a few lines as the shuttle from Citadel Station plummets into the ground. And when the shuttle crashes again at the Ice Cap, Atton takes note that it wasn't his fault.

I restored this.

[NR] HK-50s congratulate the shooter - After the shuttle is shot down, the HK-50s tell the shooter of his excellent shot.

And this.

[NR] Zez-Kai Ell's Rescue - Since Dessicus was originally supposed to be in the JekJek Tarr (instead of Visquis) and he was supposed to set off an explosion. Zez-Kai Ell rescues the Exile from an explosive death, though the party still thinks the Exile is dead.

You know? I did this without Dessicus but I restored it.

[NR] Fassa is a Toydarian - Fassa was probably originally supposed to be Quello, the toydarian who greeted the Exile at the landing pad. And then at the docks, be the overseerinstead of the twi'lek.

In fact, it's in my mod too. As you can see, I restored some stuff you didn't:)

Hey, that is very, very strange. Oh... I think it's not fault of my mod. No one yet didn't tell me about this bug, and I know few people who already end Nar Shaada. It must be fault of something other.

Did you restore the Insane Dustil thing?

Oh God, I hated that part. The voice acting was horrific! I remember I kept trying to ask in the K2RP thread what file I need to delete in order to remove that part of the restoration, as well as even PMed Darth Balor about it, but no one ever got back to me. Awful nice of them.

Anyway, zbyl2 and Pikmin, I have a question for both of you: What from the following content restored by K2RP will you or will you not be restoring? I'd just like to know for the sake of comparison, and so that I can look for any mini-restorations out there with restore some of the things that you will not be restoring.

========================

Restored Content and Features

========================

Peragus:

* 3C-FD’s additional dialog has been unlocked.

Telos:

* A Duro thug spawns in front of the Cantina after asking Grenn about the blaster.

* During the Jedi Council hologram, there are some lines of restored dialog from the masters concerning the awaiting echo from Malachor V and Revan's influence.

* PC now has the options of denying Carth an audience after saving Telos.

* Atris and the Handmaidens are dresses as sith during the final Telos scenes.

Dantooine:

* When asked if he/she can not sense the party members thoughts, the party members with the Exile were supposed to have their minds read. (fixed)

* During the Masters infamous speech about how they must cut the Exile off from the force, Kreia comes in as usual and throws them back. However, after she drains them, it's not over. Kreia asks each master how they could not have felt the echo and how close they were to giving up the Force but they failed. Kreia puts each of them in a crush, and then drains them. Around 20 restored lines in this scene.

Nar Shaddaa:

* After T3 returns with the codes from the warehouse the party has to fight back to see Tienn.

* Atton talks back to the Twin Sun Assassins on Goto's yacht.

* Atton receives the Star Wars equivalent of a lap dance - a neck massage.

* When stumbling upon the control center, the player threatens to use a certain skill to dismantle his vessel, however, Goto has his droids turn off the oxygen.

Dxun:

* An Option to see Mandalore - Instead of the player killing the Mandalorians if he/she doesn't want to meet Mandalore, the PC has an option of leaving them alone.

* Somewhere within the tomb of Freedon Nadd, is a scene where the Sith is controlling a beast and onlookers wonder how it's possible.

Onderon:

* Kadron's Fall - If you side with Vaklu, Kadron defends the terminal with his life.

Korriban:

* Before entering the tomb of Ludo Kressh, a party member chips in about not being able to move.

* The dead Jedi in the tomb was supposed to be none other then Dustil Onasi. He was to be insane and then attack the PC.

* At the end of the tomb before the PC faces Revan, Revan has the doppelganger attack the exile.

* If you are killed by any of the visions, you won't die just the flow of the dark side in you will become stronger.

Ravager:

* Instead of replacing the broken proton core you can leave the ship and let it crash into citadel station. (still in beta stages.)

If I'm not wrong, VO for Dustil was recorded by Team Exile.

Now I can tell you what I didn't restored...

I don't change anything on Peragus. About rest...

Telos:

* A Duro thug spawns in front of the Cantina after asking Grenn about the blaster.

* Atris and the Handmaidens are dresses as sith during the final Telos scenes

Nar Shaddaa:

* When stumbling upon the control center, the player threatens to use a certain skill to dismantle his vessel, however, Goto has his droids turn off the oxygen.

Dxun:

* Somewhere within the tomb of Freedon Nadd, is a scene where the Sith is controlling a beast and onlookers wonder how it's possible.

Onderon:

* Kadron's Fall - If you side with Vaklu, Kadron defends the terminal with his life.

Korriban:

* The dead Jedi in the tomb was supposed to be none other then Dustil Onasi. He was to be insane and then attack the PC.

That is what I didn't do...

Archived