Home

TSL: Un-Restored Content

zbyl2

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No offense but I'll wait Pikmin's Mod

And... what? Now I should say "no, please, download this, I please you!!!"? Really, it doesn't matter for me who download it and who will not. I made it for myself, not you or any other people. And... you don't know everything :xp:

And... what? Now I should say "no, please, download this, I please you!!!"? Really, it doesn't matter for me who download it and who will not. I made it for myself, not you or any other people. And... you don't know everything :xp:

You say in your post that it doesn't matter to you who downloads it or who does not

Pity the tone of the rest of the post says something different

No offense but I'll wait Pikmin's Mod

You say in your post that it doesn't matter to you who downloads it or who does not

Pity the tone of the rest of the post says something different

This release release thread is for zbyl2's mod...and for comments relating to it directly. If you have no intention of using it, then simply ignore this thread, and wait for the mod you intend to use. There is absolutely NO reason to be commenting here otherwise.

This release release thread is for zbyl2's mod...and for comments relating to it directly. If you have no intention of using it, then simply ignore this thread, and wait for the mod you intend to use. There is absolutely NO reason to be commenting here otherwise.

I have just reread this thread and it is not the one I thought it was

I thought it was this one

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=187382

I had wrongly assumed he had hijacked the above thread to release a similar mod to pikmin's and others K2RP mod

I was mistaken and do apologise to anybody I might have offended with my comments

• 4 weeks later...

I got this problem mixed up with Pikmins mod. So, I wanted to tell you, so you can fix up.

Anyway this is a very good mod, but it was a bit confusing on Nar Shadda, I'm not sure if anyone told you this yet, but I did find a problem with this..

On Nar Shadda, after the Droid ware house, you control as Atton and fight your way to the place where they sell the ship codes to you, and I did enjoy the sequence a bit, but it was back wards, its not suppose to be like that, your suppose to fight your way to the docks and to Mira/Hanharr, and the game didn't let me choose my party members, It only let me play as Atton and T3-M4.

In that scene, you should play as T3, Atton and Mira if your LS or Hanharr if you DS. If Mira\Hanharr didn't join your party, it's very strange. No one reported this before, thanks.

Well, another problem is, I can only play as Atton and T3-M4. Hanharr doesn't join my party nor Mira.

• 1 month later...

Nope, I have CoruscantJediTemple, USM, MK-78, HKFactory and this mod.

I probably made a mistake with the installation order.

Thanks for the quick answer.

Edit: sorry to have spammed here. The HKFactory replace GO-TO with HK-49.

• 3 months later...

Whoa! Finally, new version is up :D

It fixes every single bug that was reported so far. I also removed Atris as Traya as it wasn't good enough ;) (some people are gonna be happy now... I remember I got quite few PMs with request to remove it lol)

Anyway, enjoy.

EDIT: also, you don't need to download any patch or previous version - the newest release contain everything that is needed to play trough mod without bugs (at least without anything major or bug-stopping).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived