Home

[TSL] Twilek Heads (Male & Female) (56K Warning for pix)

TriggerGod

I've started working on 2 new heads, one for males and one for females. I noticed there aren't many mods on Filefront for Male Twilek's, so I plan to fix that, while releasing a Female along with it.

I've started work on the Female. The theme is Gold. This is what I chose when I started:

Untitled-2.jpg

After about 10-20 more minutes, I continued:

Untitled-3.jpg

In the first pic, the only edited thing was the lips, which I changed to gold. Then, I worked on the Purple parts. Mainly, the Lekku. Which is the end result of Pic2. I will not change the color of her eyeshadow, For the record. I will work out the rough edges eventually. I don't know what I'm gonna do for the Male, but expect a little of epicness on my part :xp:

:D:emodanc:

In the first pic, the only edited thing was the lips, which I changed to gold. Then, I worked on the Purple parts. Mainly, the Lekku. Which is the end result of Pic2. I will not change the color of her eyeshadow, For the record. I will work out the rough edges eventually. I don't know what I'm gonna do for the Male, but expect a little of epicness on my part :xp:

:D:emodanc:

Looks good... maybe an ingame shot is in order? :)

_EW_

Looks good... maybe an ingame shot is in order? :)

_EW_

Yes. Once I finish the preparations (finishing DS Transitions, editing Heads.2da, ect...) I'll take an ingame shot.

Be patient.

EDIT:

Progress has been made! I have completed the First Dark Side Transition:

Untitled-4.jpg

EDIT2: DS2 is done. Just a little change from DS1 (the gray tattoos are now black, with 2 more tattoos, and the eyes are now a bright red):

Untitled-5.jpg

~TG

A tip trig, for those tatoos, you may want to make a seperate layer for em, draw em on there and set the layer mode to multiply. Then adjust the opacity (if you think it needs it) and then merge back into the background.

It'll look more natural methinks. :)

I usually make tattoos on a separate layer as well. That way, If I want to make changes later, it is much easier to do. Also, I start with the final DS transition, and then for the intermediate steps, I'll erase some of the tattoo lines. I just find it easier that way.

A tip trig, for those tatoos, you may want to make a seperate layer for em, draw em on there and set the layer mode to multiply. Then adjust the opacity (if you think it needs it) and then merge back into the background.

It'll look more natural methinks. :)

Yeah, but the problem with me doing that is:

I used the Polygonal Lasso Tool, used Hue/Saturation (under Image) and put Lighting at the lowest possible level, making it black (for DS2. For DS1, I colorized, and set Saturation at the lowest possible level, and darkened.)

Anyways, I'm still trying to figure out my problem. I just might do the 2da's again, to see if I did something wrong...

keeping the red :)

Anyways, thanks to Eefluxx for telling me to click on another line, as my problem has been solved.

To satisfy you all, beta screenies :D

po_PFHT20.jpg

^Regular

po_PFHT20D01.jpg

^Dark Side Transition 1

screenie3.jpg

^Dark Side Transition 2 (Don't worry about portrait. It'll be fixed when I make portraits)

Also, don't worry about the underwear model. It'll be changed when I finish a reskin of one of the Twin Sun's clothing textures. I'll soon make the male, but after I finish tweaking, making read-me, and setting up the Patcher (my first one :emodanc:) I'll release to Filefront. :D

PROGRESS REPORT!

I have released the Female head to KOTORFiles yesterday (and the Underwear fix today) and the original (not fix) is up.

Anyways, with that done, I went to work on the male head. I thought the twilek_m# files were too pathetic, but I found an asset from K1 that I will use. Xor's head. If you don't know who that is, its the purple twilek with the spotted Lekku.

The theme for his head is red. Red eyes as well, to keep the red sith eyes theme for the other head.

I'm also using a Kruhl style tattoo. Not exactly, but its got the style. FINE! Its got the triangles and the line heading up to the ears. Happy now? :xp:

Anyways, soon, there shall be an ingame shot. Hopefully I won't have to make too many changes...

EDIT: The Underwear fix is the new 1.1, which replaced the original. Just dump override and re-install...

Archived