FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

August 12, 2008

BIGFOOT BODY FOUND

DNA evidence and photo evidence to be presented at a

PRESS CONFERENCE

to be held on

Date: Friday, August 15, 2008

Time: From 12Noon-1:00pm

Place: Cabana Hotel-Palo Alto (A Crown Plaza Resort) 4290 El Camino Real, Palo Alto, California 94306

Searching for Bigfoot, Inc. Menlo Park, California

Tom Biscardi, CEO

BIGFOOT BODY FOUND - EVIDENCE AND DNA DETAILS TO BE PRESENTED AT A PRESS CONFERENCE ON FRIDAY, AUGUST 15th

FROM 12 N00N TO 1:00PM AT THE CABANA HOTEL-PALO ALTO IN PALO ALTO, CALIFORNIA

Link to more info.

Photographs are also to be released on Friday but there was an accidental upload to an open directory this evening and one of them has leaked:

Click for Image

Picture looks overly pixelated. What are the odds it's a dead bear with a gorilla mask on? I guess we'll see on Friday.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'll go out on a limb and say Bigfoot was not found.

QFT

As far as I know, considering I watch to many TV shows on it, that the "Bigfoot" would be located in the West. Northern California, Oregon, and Washington. Not Georgia ;)

Where do you people keep finding this stuff? ChIANZ finds an article about an Olympics scandal, Shem finds out about a guy who paid $45,000 for an oil change, and how a flight was delayed because a Flight attendant got drunk. Where do you guys find this stuff?

Anyways, it's all just internet rumor. Here's a pic to show how skeptical I am:

picture.php?albumid=41&pictureid=170

It is a man in a gorilla suit, they confessed the whole thing was faked.

I think I've heard that before and then they re-confessed to say that they were lying. Could be wrong though.

Anyways, is there anyway you can post working links? :)

While I'm at it, Check this out this reconstructed video of the famous Patterson photos.

Link For Size 4Mb.

Wow. Thanks for the link Rhett.

Link is amazingly slow right now but still works for me. As for the picture, see above.

Same here. It is a little bit slow, but still works.

You know that that video was captured in the 50s or 60s, if I am not mistaken, so how would it not be real? I personally don't quite know what exactly to think about it yet, but that video is old. Older than I am. :xp: That isn't saying much though. :/

I can't help but wonder if this is part of the viral marketing campaign for the Splinterheads movie.

Such as this:

http://www.slashfilm.com/2008/08/09/montauk-monster-was-viral-marketing-for-splinterheads-movie/

or the Cartoon Network show coming soon:

http://gawker.com/5030762/montauk-dead-monster-maybe-tied-to-cartoon-network-show

Still, it'll be interesting to see what becomes of it :D

Archived