Home

Wrath of the Dark Makers

DrPhil2501

Psycho watched as Alec moved the crates back and all the contents.

"Blueberry you can do it too! Does this mean we have super powers?"

Psycho had been locked up for such a long time he had forgotten alot of things, like being force sensitive and that there are others out there who can too. Psycho got some ammunition for his two pistols and then grabbed a disrupter rifle and amno for that as well.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Picking up another box, Delaney looked up at Psycho, who was having too much fun. The young mercenary shook her head and chuckled silently to herself.

"I see that someone's excited today," Delaney said to herself.

She then wondered about the mission. Although it was probably going to be tough, Delaney knew that she could outwit any danger she'd encounter. After all, she was a skilled mercenary.

"Blueberry you can do it too! Does this mean we have super powers?"

Alec stared at Psycho. "You know, from a certain angle I thought you were simply pushing the crates physically. You're full of suprises... Who were you trained by?"

Alec was fully locked and loaded. He was about to exit the room and eyed Delaney. "Okay, are you ready and fully prepared?"

"Okay, are you ready and fully prepared?"

Delaney smiled up at Alec and raised an eyebrow. "I'm always ready and fully prepared for anything. Lead the way, hotshot!" She held back the laughter after she said that. Beside's that, Delaney was just glad that there was going to be some action.

She looked to where Psycho was at. It seemed that this guy looked excited to do everything all the time. But with that talk they both had... she would never forget it.

"You ready to go as well, Armor Boy?"

Alec lead the way to the ship ramp, waiting for Captain Tyeken and the others to turn up. He then opened the shaft and entered the outside air and onto the grassy plains. Ahead of them was the view of the city.

Tyeken activated the ramp of the garage to open up and reveal the speeder. They most certainly would not be traveling by foot. The speeder hovered over the grass and Alec and Tyeken hopped in the front seats.

Delaney jumped in the speeder on the passenger's seat. "Excellent. Just what we need to get to the city. I am sooo tired of walking."

As she sat, Delaney thought what the mission would be like. Would it be dangerous? Would it be crazy? Or adventurous? Either way it goes, Delaney was ready for anything.

"Man, I'm ready to do this! Finally, something to do and open air." She chuckled to herself to that last sentence.

"You ready to go as well, Armor Boy?"

"I'm more than ready death's daughter."

Psycho followed Delaney to the speeder and took a seat.

"Man, I'm ready to do this! Finally, something to do and open air."

"The last time I was in the back of a speeder I was chained down and had guns pointed at me, you're not going to arrest me are you Blueberry?" Psycho asked and laughed out loud.

Psycho began playing with all the gadgets he could find, he even flicked Delaney's hair a few times just out of curiosity. Though he was a grown man he still had that child trapped inside him and had a hard time letting go.

"Umm.... Blueberry? What did you mean who was I trained by?" Pyscho asked this time without laughing.

"Don't give me that... The force does hold a few suprises, but its highly doubtful that someone like you could suddenly start using it without any forms of training." Alec smirked.

He looked over at the city. There was no sign of any movement what-so-ever. No flying vehicles zomming around the buildings, no distinguishable sounds. Empty. Some form of invasion perhaps, as Rutan was vulnerable for attack after the Vong Wars.

When Psycho was flicking her hair, she tried to hold back the giggle. "He's such a kid," she thought to herself. Maybe he wasn't so bad as they say he was. Maybe... he just needed a friend.

Delaney sighed. This wasn't like her at all. She was suppose to be a tough mercenary. "What am I doin'? I'm being a kid myself."

"Don't give me that... The force does hold a few suprises, but its highly doubtful that someone like you could suddenly start using it without any forms of training."

She heard of the Force before. She just didn't understand how it worked. Delaney nodded. "Guess it does hold a few surprises..." she mumbled.

"Don't give me that... The force does hold a few suprises, but its highly doubtful that someone like you could suddenly start using it without any forms of training."

Psycho thought back to exactly what he did during his free time in his cell. He had a lot of free time on his hands when he wasn't being tortured or doing other things. He thought past that back to when he was little. His mother was always worried for their safety, something about a gift. She had it too she was one of those Jedi or force sensitive as its called. That's how he could do some things, his mother showed him some basics and while in his cell he practiced them. Psycho had always assumed it was the gravity or something.

"Well my mother was one of those force people and she showed me some stuff and than I practiced it in my cell without knowing." Psycho responded while looking at the back of the captain's head.

"Bink!" he said as he poked the captains head. "Bink!" he did it again this time to Alec. "Bink!" a bink for Delaney. "Bink!" he said one last time poking himself this time. He stared at the group and shot another remark out, "You all need to laugh more."

"Well my mother was one of those force people and she showed me some stuff and than I practiced it in my cell without knowing."

"Ah, right. Just thought I'd che---" Alec was poked on the head by Psycho. He grumbled and looked at the captain. "Alright, well lets get going."

"I keep an extra speeder in the garage just in case. The others may have to use that one." said Tyeken, as he zoomed the speeder off into the distance. The empty city grew closer and closer. Until they finally entered the gate. The speeder made a halt on grey-empty street. There was no sign of any form of life. The cantina's and general stores were empty. The whole place seemed abandoned.

Alec jumped out of the speeder and unholstered his blasters. "Its quiet..." he thought aloud. There was the sudden noise of a horn being made. Alec looked to where it was comming from; the direction of the crashed ship. "Lets head for the crash sight..." he suggested.

Delaney stood in the speeder, and looked around. Yep, the city was empty all right. Where were all the people? And why was the city abandoned? They might find out the answer soon.

"Man. I've heard ghost towns. But seeing the looks of this... call this a ghost city." She shook her head slowly.

"Lets head for the crash sight..." Delaney nodded. "Right," she added. Getting out of the speeder, Delaney held her weapons together, that were attached to her trusty utility belt. She glanced around cautiously.

"Heh, especially with all the furry ewoks..." said Alec.

He started walking through the empty streets and towards the crash site. "I can sense life here, so it seems everybody hasn't been exterminated..." he thought.

The site of the large imperial cruiser came into view. There it was, sitting atop of the pavement of the large town square. But there was something un-imperial about the cruiser. The entire vessel was painted black rather than the traditional Imperial Grey colour.

"So this is where it started... but what happened to all the people? Ugh---"

Alec fell down on his knees, and held his head. It felt like someone had crawled into his mind. "This one's will is strong..." he heard a chilling voice say. "Very strong..."

"Who was that?!?" he yelped, and stood up. His head was back to normal. He looked back at the others. "A-- a voice. Did anyone hear it?"

Psycho watched as Alec dropped to the ground as if in pain. He wasn't sure if it was some kind of blueberry dance or if he was crazy too.

"A-- a voice. Did anyone hear it?"

Psycho was about to speak when something hit his head. "This one is an interesting one... but I can see through this one," spoke a chilling voice, "I can see this one's true purpose and in time will do so."

Instead of freaking out Psycho just laughed.

"Ha, I have voices in my head!"

Something for the first time however did click in Psycho's head. For the first time Psycho questioned something.

True Purpose? he thought to himself,though vague it was a first for him.

"Ha, I have voices in my head!"

So Alec wasn't crazy, unless this was Psycho's insanity talking. He carefully scanned the buildings, and the city for any signs of life. Movement. Anything.

He looked across the square to find a man standing on the pavement. His head was hung looking down. Alec walked up to him curiously and examined the man's face. "Hello?"

The man looked up. The balding-wrinkled old man glared at him. His eyes were pitch black. Alec could sense something dark, yet innocent, within this man. Though he dressed up like any normal citizen. Alec looked at the man's hand and saw it glowing with a dark-purple aura.

The old man punched Alec in the stomach, a powerful blow that sent Alec flying across the court yard. It took him a moment to realise what had happened. "Not bad for an old man!" he said. The black-eyed man didn't say anything. Suddenly, hundreds of citzens marched behind the man; men, women and children, all with black eyes.

Alec didn't like what he was seeing. He pulled out his blasters.

Delaney glared with fear at the people. Then she headed towards Alec to help. She pulled out her blaster and dagger. "Alec!" Delaney ran as fast as she could. Although these people looked like citizens, something was terribly wrong.

All of a sudden, a young woman pushed Delaney down with quick speed. The young mercenary glanced up, and stared at the woman. She too had black eyes.

"What the blazes of all blazes happened to them?!" She pointed her blasted at some of the people that were coming towards her, but deep inside, she didn't want to shoot innocent people. It wasn't her way.

The citizens attacked the "intruders" by hurdling balls of dark energy from their hands. Alec managed to dodge a few, while some hit his armour with a powerful force.

What is this? Are they using some form of Dark Side powers? He wondered. Yet there was something about these people that Alec could sense to be... innocent.

He used Force Push to throw a quarter of the crowd away. One of them leaped at Alec and pinned him to the floor; his fist in the air swirling with dark energy. He was about to crush his face! Alec had no choice, he fumbly aimed his pistol at the man's face and shot him. He got up, and moved the body away. "They must be controlled by someone... Those who have blasters, set it to stun mode!"

A ball of dark energy flew from a civilian's hand and hit Psycho's armor which caused the suit to shock him. This rare mixture turned Psycho's eyes pure white and he began to hover off the ground. He fired a massive force push which sent many civilians flying in all different directions. The shocking stopped and he dropped back down to the ground. Completely unaware of what he did he looked over at Alec.

"That was some push Blueberry." said Psycho as he rubbed the back of his head wondering why it hurt. Psycho looked and saw there were still more civilians all intending to attack them still.

"They must be controlled by someone... Those who have blasters, set it to stun mode!"

Delaney nodded, and set her blaster to stun mode, as Alec ordered. "Some investigation this is!" One civilian threw a dark energy at her, but luckily, the young mercenary got away.

She then got up, jumped high in the air, and slashed some of the civilians. But she wasn't intending to kill them. Just hurt them. Delaney came behind one citizen, curved her two fingers, and hit the citizen's shoulder hard. This made him fall down in pain.

"I call it... Draining your Pressure out. A sweet technique I learnt."

"I call it... Draining your Pressure out. A sweet technique I learnt."

"I know something similar to that... except you put someone to sleep." Alec muttered, and performed a cartwheel jump to avoid an energy-charged punch from a big man. As Alec landed, he force pushed the man onto his back. Alec turned and stunned an attacking girl with his Blaster.

"ENOUGH!" a voice echoed through Alec's head. The possesed citizens halted and made way for six walking dark figures. As they grew closer to the group, there image was brought to greater clarity: each of the individuals were wearing skin-tight black armour with the hood over there head. It was hard to make a face out through the hood.

The figures seemed to glide and made a halt about half-way distance away from them. One of the hooded figures looked up. "You fought well... Yet that wasn't even the fullest potential we pushed into everyone of our new brothers and sisters."

Alec glared and was confused. "Yeah, great. Who the heck are you people?"

"Mere representatives of our leader... We have taken control of the planet's capital in less then a day. Tell me what is the use of resisting a battle you cannot win?"

"Mere representatives of our leader... We have taken control of the planet's capital in less then a day. Tell me what is the use of resisting a battle you cannot win?"

"Aye this may be true but we've gotten you to lower your guard in less then an hour and by my counts the battle is not over until you all drop over dead." Psycho replied.

Psycho looked at the hooded figures without a hint of fear and would take them all on if need be.

Delaney stared at the hooded figures. For the first time in her mercenary life, she was a little scared. These hooded figures looked like the type not to be messed with.

But soon, she found herself talking angrily at them. "How could you and your "leader" take over these innocent people's lives?! I've gotta say... it's totally corruptive!"

Delaney tried to calm down, but she was upset as ever.

"Aye this may be true but we've gotten you to lower your guard in less then an hour and by my counts the battle is not over until you all drop over dead."

The hooded figure chuckled. "Lowered our guard? Have you taken a look at your surroundings?" he pointed to all the possessed citizens, with their heads hung low awaiting the next command.

"How could you and your "leader" take over these innocent people's lives?! I've gotta say... it's totally corruptive!"

Another hooded figure glanced over at Delaney. "Our brothers and sisters are willed under our control to join the cause of purifying this entire galaxy. Soon our eldest brother will revive our dearly beloved father, and together we shall rule the galaxy as one."

The way these people emphasised the word "brother" and "sister" didn't sound biologically related. These people must be some form of cult, Alec thought. And the sound of the "father" didn't sound too good in his ears.

"Look, you and your "family" are probably not welcome in the name of the Galactic Empire. Its probably best you be on your way so you won't bring yourself into conflict with the dominant power. There's not many of you here to challenge such an army."

The main figure pulled his hood back to reveal a pale, bald face with tattoos covered across the forehead. He opened his eyes to reveal glowing purple iris'. "You underestimate the severity of our power. Join us, and you shall be enlightened with understanding our cause."

"No thanks; I'm already employed!" Alec brought out his Lightsabers and activated them.

The man sighed and pulled from his a back some kind of retractable staff infused with purple Aura at the ends. The others behind his did the same and attacked the group. "Big brother wants them alive..."

Delaney started to block the hooded figure's attacks. She did not want to get hit by any of those energy balls. "Okay. Since you guys want to do this the hard way... let's do it the hard way!"

She got behind a wall, and started to shoot at them. "Psycho! Alec! Guys! We've gotta figure out a way to get these people out of their control!" Suddenly, a purple energy it the wall, right where Delaney was.

When she hid behind the wall again, Delaney mumbled, "I hate it when something like this happens..."

Archived