Home

Wrath of the Dark Makers

DrPhil2501

"So is that where you got that outfit Blueberry... from the jedi?"

Alec eyed Psycho. "Its a whole heap more comfortable than something that shocks you everytime you do something foolish." he muttered, as he looked back up at the ceiling.

"So what weapons did everyone take on this mission?"

"Well, the Imperials did lend us a few of their weapons just in case. Blasters, Grenades, armour, you name it."

Alec then had second thoughts and might as well get it out of the way. He unclipped his two lightsabers from his belt and showed them to the crew. "I brought my own toys. Plus two Heavy Blasters."

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After hearing some of her crew members stories, Delaney grinned silently to herself. "Looks like these boys had quite an adventure of their own. Interesting to tell spooky stories with the crew."

"I brought my own toys. Plus two Heavy Blasters."

Delaney glanced at the two lightsabers Alec held. Then she smiled. "Nice toys ya got there... Jedi boy." She grinned at Alec's direction with mysterious eyes. It was interesting to have a guy like him amongst them.

After a brief thought, Delaney asked, "So... Alec. Are you a former Jedi or something?"

"Its a whole heap more comfortable than something that shocks you everytime you do something foolish."

Psycho stood up to face Alec after he finished speaking.

"I'll take useful over comfortable any day, watch." Psycho turned invisible right infront of Alec and for everyone else to see.

Psycho then turned the his camo off and sat back down.

"As for weapons rodian I've got two DC-15 pistols and a few tricks."

"As for weapons rodian I've got two DC-15 pistols and a few tricks."

"Ooh active camouflage. I am sure that the jedi here can already see through your tricks with your armor." He said repositioning himself off the wall.

"I personally don't use tricks such as yourself. I'd rather go into a battle honestly and see whether or not my opponents can survive against me. Though I do have a little insurance." He said tapping a black box on his belt.

"Snatched this from the crate I was carrying. Portable shield, my last one died so I hope that you don't mind if I borrow it. As for weapons I use a L-23 blaster pistol with the scope removed." He said slowly, then began leaning on the wall again. Eying Psycho and seeing what his response would be

"I personally don't use tricks such as yourself. I'd rather go into a battle honestly and see whether or not my opponents can survive against me. Though I do have a little insurance."

"And that's why you have fake hands, and I don't. Honor died out years ago, its all about staying alive now. I know about your little accident Rodian, or do you prefer Scales. You're quite a hot topic back where I come from. Mostly used as a joke."

Psycho stared at the Rodian and waited for him to make a move.

"So what weapons did everyone take on this mission?"

TX-42 glanced at the rifle he had leaned agianst the wall.

"Imperial StormRifle Standerd Issue with an Acog scope, 6 thermal detanators and a StormOfficer pistol." TX-42 said looking at psycho noticing him waiting for the rodian to make a move.

"Calm down do it after the mission is complete."

TX-42 said he grinned at phsycho.

Scales did not expect such a response. It was quite different from what he expected as he didn't know Psycho knew anything about him.

"These" He said moving his right index finger several times "Are the result of a mistake on my part. It's when you take out a large group of pawns and the king aims a gun at you. It was my mistake to lower my guard and I experienced pain unlike no other. Watching a maniac saw off parts of your body while you scream in pain. Then you wait for him to lower your guard and you escape that is what I had to go through and like you Psycho I don't care wether I live or die." He said crossing his arms.

"...And I do prefer Scales. Using tricks and scaring people doesn't give you as much of a rush as killing them honestly." Scales turned to the Stormtrooper. The pathetic wretch was most likely trying to suck up to Psycho.

"I believe you should be afraid. Because if your alone with Psycho I wouldn't be surprised if a little "Accident" happens." He said again leaning on the wall. Pulling his gun on Psycho would be a very stupid mistake. He had no idea how fast Psycho's guns were and how strong his armor was. Plus he was on a small ship hurling through space with several other people. Pulling one pistol on one person in a group was suicide.

"I'll take useful over comfortable any day, watch." Psycho turned invisible right infront of Alec and for everyone else to see.

Alec watched boredly as Psycho disapeared. "Acitve camo. Should come in handy in almost any situation."

"So... Alec. Are you a former Jedi or something?"

"Never have been. I'm more of a regular guy with force powers; a little enhancement for myself when it comes to combat." Alec smirked. "To me, there is no such thing as the light or darkside. Jedi and Dark Jedi are simply misunderstood with false beliefs..."

"So how long till we reach this place?"

"We'll arive in a few hours. Best to make ourselves comfortable on this boat in the meantime."

He stood up and exited the room, heading towards the garage where the workbench lay. He pulled within his pouch the little enhancement for both his Lightsabers, under developed. Far from finished and by his estimation would take a few days to finish. He began to work using the small blowtorch.

TX-42 walked over to a small couch and layed down. He laid a small pistol next to him incase psycho tried to attack him. General Okoto made it apparent that he wanted psycho to be brought in to the prison if he survived the mission. as for the captain he could be dealt with in whatever way he wanted.

Scales sighed slightly and walked out of the room towards the cockpit. He wanted to see how this ship flew.

As he walked into the cockpit he recognised Captain Tyeken, the one who lead them into the ship in the first place. Of course Scales knew fellow bounty hunters who were Zabraks. However many of them he knew couldn't shoot straight to save their lives.

"So whats the first thing we are doing once we get on that planet?" He asked behind him.

Delaney watched, as the show went on. It was pretty funny to watch these guys make fun of each other so mercilessly. "Men," she thought, "Always onto each others necks like a bunch of little kids. And I'm so not gonna be their mother to stop them."

She darkly grinned to herself. Then, Delaney stared at Psycho, the main clown of the show. It was kind of hilarious to see a crazy guy in armor like him to make jokes on other people. Now that you don't see everyday.

The young woman yarned loudly. When were they ever going to reach Rutan?

"So whats the first thing we are doing once we get on that planet?"

Tyeken received a huge fright from when he suddenly heard Scale's voice.

"Woah... Scales. You scared the bajeezus out of me..." He flicked the autopilot on the control board. "Well, we presumably head for the capital of Rutan and find out if everything's alright. We head for the communications hub to grab the details. Worst case scenario; something bad has happened and we'll need to report back to Bastion to give them the details..."

He jumped out of the seat and stood on the metal floor. "Any comments?"

Psycho watched as Alec left first, he then watched Scales leave for the cockpit. The stormtrooper finally moved away as well. Psycho began jumping up and down and clapping.

"I win I win!" he continued to clap and laugh.

Psycho turned to the girl in all black.

"So you're the best merc there is out there, tell me how did you get involved in such a nasty buisness?" Psycho asked with a wicked grin under his helmet.

TX-42 walked to where psycho and the captain were, he had his helmet off and was smoking a deathstick.

"So what shall we do while waiting for this ship to reach our destination?" TX-42 asked looking at pyscho, the man had beign annoying the hell out of him the whole time.

"pyscho, how you doing?" TX-42 asked with a smile.

"So you're the best merc there is out there, tell me how did you get involved in such a nasty buisness?"

Although she thought Psycho was totally out there, Delaney thought about the question he asked on how she got the job of being a mercenary. She sighed.

"Well, I don't like to talk about it much... but since you asked, I might as well tell you." She began her story. "It all started when I lived on Tatooine, with my parents. They use to get into arguments sometime, and I couldn't take it. When they got into this big argument, I ran away, to start a new life.

At 16, I became a mercenary. This Togruta guy taught me defense moves and every fighting skill he knew. After the past years, I became known for my hunting. And now... here I am."

You could tell that she had sadness in her eyes, but Delaney looked up at Psycho and smiled, quickly hiding away the sadness. "Well'p, that's my story."

"It all started when I lived on Tatooine, with my parents. They use to get into arguments sometime, and I couldn't take it. When they got into this big argument, I ran away, to start a new life."

Psycho spoke his response on an actual serious level this time. He waited for her to finish before saying anything.

"It would appear we have more in common than I thought. My parents died when I was about 4 or 5 so I was forced to live on my own. The man who killed my parents told me it was a game and if I could kill the most I could win anything I wanted, so after I killed him I began taking lives of others. At one point I thought I could bring my parents back but that never happened so I did it simply hoping one day someone would just kill me instead so that I could see them again... It would appear we were both accidentaly forced into this killing buisness."

He had never told anyone that story but because she told him, it was only fair he did the same.

A few hours have passed and already Alec was tired of working. He left his unfinished upgrade on the bench and followed the round-lit corridors to the cockpit. The view of the planet Rutan was seen on the other side of the cockpit window.

"About time..." he thought.

"We'll be arriving on the surface in just a few moments..." said Tyeken, as he prepped the ship for landing.

Delaney looked up at Psycho, surprised. After seeing this guy act so... menacing, she never thought he had a heart to say something like that. Delaney smiled, and closed her eyes, bowing her head.

"Yeah. Guess you're right. It may have been an accident..."

The young mercenary stood up, and began to walk around. She was tired of sitting. "Maybe we're half way to Rutan now, I think. I hope..."

The ship entered the atmosphere. It was strange, usually somebody by now would contact the ship to grant them permission to land. Could they blame them for the loss of contact?

The city of Testa was made clear into view below. But there seemed to be no movement to be spotted. He then saw a what appeared to be a large crash site made by an enourmas Imperial cruiser... except it didn't look like a crash, but more of a landing that had taken out a few small buildings and posts.

"We better land on the outskirts..." Alec suggested.

"Good idea!" Tyeken agreed. And so he landed the ship on the grassy plains, a few miles away from the border of the city. He switched the control panel off and jumped out of the seat.

Delaney felt that the ship landed, which only meant that they have arrived on Rutan. She sighed. "I'm relieved." She then stood up and looked at Psycho.

"Well'p... guess we're here. Finally." The young mercenary walked to where the cockpit was. When she got there, she saw the captain get up.

Delaney cleared her throat. "Excuse me, captain? This is Rutan, right? If so, when are we gonna start the mission? I'm starving for action!" she said, smirking at what she said.

"Excuse me, captain? This is Rutan, right? If so, when are we gonna start the mission? I'm starving for action!"

"Well, right away." the Zabrak responded. "But first I advise you to prepare yourself. Gather some supplies in the cargo hold, we never no what we will encounter."

Tyeken left the cockpit, and Alec did the same. He headed for the supply room and went for the plasteel cylindar filled with blaster ammunition. "Just a few clips..." he muttered, slipping the ammo in a puch attached to his utility belt.

((Sorry guys. School is kinda gettin' to me...))

"Well, right away." the Zabrak responded. "But first I advise you to prepare yourself. Gather some supplies in the cargo hold, we never no what we will encounter."

Delaney raised her hand to her forehead, as if saluting. "Aye aye, Cap'n." She then smirked, when he left the cockpit. When she went to cargo hold to get some supplies, something enlightened her.

"Geez. Why do I have to pick up boxes?!" she thought to herself. Then Delaney sighed heavily. "Aw, whatever. Ladies always gotta do the work," she mumbled to herself.

Psycho had been bored out of his mind at this point waiting to land. He yawned and stretched his arm out, in doing so a crate moved slightly. He cocked his head to the side in curiosity and moved his right hand out again. The crate flew across the room and hit the wall. Pyshco jumped up and clapped in joy. He noticed the girl come in followed by Alec aka Blueberry.

"Blueberry, Blueberry! Look at this!" Pyscho yelled as he pushed his right hand forward causing two crates to hit fly into the wall.

"Really, must you insist on making a mess?" he said boredly. He used the force to position the crates upright again and called all of it contents to fall back inside them.

"I'm suprised that suit of yours hasn't shocked you just then..." he remarked, as he gathered two grenades. "By the way, I'd gather some ammunition just incase, if I were you."

Archived