Home

Wrath of the Dark Makers

DrPhil2501

Alec scratched his head. "Urm... okay. I'll be as dramatic as I can."

Alec opened his palm wide and allowed himself to grasp the force. He hoped this plan would work.

"er... STAY AWAY FROM ME, YOU... YOU... UNBELIEVABLY PSYCOTIC MORON!" he force pushed Psycho hard against the wall, hoping he had not injured him. "I DON'T EVEN WANT TO KNOW WHERE THAT THING HAS BEEN! ITS ALL... RUSTY!"

Alec only said what came into mind. Then he whispered. "How was that?"

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As Delaney continued to crawl inside the vent, she saw a grill on her right side. She grinned to herself, and went over to the grill. There, she could see two men standing there. They must've been one of the citizens. Delaney looked around. It was a control room.

"Okay," she said, pulling out her little screwdriver from the inside of her boots, "Once I pull these four screws off, I'll make a quiet landing, and make any move on them that I can do."

Later, she unscrewed the four screws. She then made a soft landing behind the two men. But all of a sudden, they caught her!

"For the love of my emo ways, I've been caught red handed!" Delaney said. She then ran to them, and fought with all she got. "Ya'll ain't gonna ruin my plans on getting my weapons back!"

"STAY AWAY FROM ME, YOU... YOU... UNBELIEVABLY PSYCOTIC MORON!" he force pushed Psycho hard against the wall, hoping he had not injured him. "I DON'T EVEN WANT TO KNOW WHERE THAT THING HAS BEEN! ITS ALL... RUSTY!"

Psycho stood up and stared at Alec ready to play his role. He stared and just started laughing manically.

"That's good... I felt that. I've waited a long time for this day, now I want to enjoy the moment. A fight to the death with you either I will kill you or you will kill me it makes no difference. Now make me feel it, Make me feel alive again!"

Psycho turned on his chip in his helmet forcing the suit to shock him. He started screaming and then he changed it to laughter, the laughter of a killer.

Psycho played such a convincing role, that it almost scared Alec. This oughta alert the guards for sure: there would be no sense in leaving them to die with they were mean't for "converting".

Alec played along and grabbed Psycho guy the collar-bone and punched him in the stomach, in a way that was both convincing and non-lethal.

All of a sudden, there was the sound of footsteps in the background. Two men, whom both looked what appeared to be black-armoured Storm Troopers, walked up to the cell containing the two prisoners. The guards weren't wearing any helmets, and their eyes were black as if they were possesed.

"If you two keep behaving like animals, then we'll have no choice but to... where is the girl?" one of the guards said.

Alec gave Psycho a look that told him to detonate the explosives.

After finishing off the two guards, Delaney snorted. "Trying to hit a lady. Haven't your mothers taught you anything?"

She walked to the control panels and looked at the screens. "Geez, they got this place locked and loaded!" She then saw a screen with Alec and Psycho. Delaney gasped silently. "Those gaurds are there. Hope those two know what they're doing."

Delaney looked down at the controls. "Let's see. What button should I press first...?"

"If you two keep behaving like animals, then we'll have no choice but to... where is the girl?"

Psycho looked at the guards and just laughed at them.

"The girl?... she's feeling a little empty headed right now." Psycho responded laughing as manically as he could. "You shouldn't have left me in here with them, the poor girl couldn't even fight back. You are more than welcome to come in and see the body yourselves, in fact I welcome it."

The second the walked in, the explosive would go off and they would be out of there.

• 2 weeks later...

Delaney tapped her chin with her index finger, continuing to make a face and look down at the buttons. Suddenly, one of the guards staggered up trying to grab Delaney from behind. But then Delaney raised her arm with a fist, and punched the man square on the face, still looking down at the buttons.

When the guard fell back down, Delaney saw a button with words written above:

DEACTIVATE FORCE FIELDS.

Delaney raised her eyebrows. "Well'p... here goes nothin'..." She raised her arm, and pressed down on the yellow button. Then she glanced up at the screen where Alec and Psycho were on.

The guard glared and pulled out a shock stick. He deactivated the force field and stepped into the cell. Alec jumped back and the explosives set off.

The guard fell down, severely wounded from the blast. Alec whistled. "Pretty thorough job. Good work, Psycho."

Alec grabbed the shock stick and walked out of the cell. Moments laster, the cells around him deactivated. Alec smiled at Delaney's fine work. He entered the cell of Captain Tyken, where he lay asleep.

"Hey, get up!" he shook. Tyeken woke up and stood up. He looked about him, and rubbed his eyes. Alec explained to him everything that has just happened. There was a pause, then the captain sighed.

"Alrite, lets grab our weapons and get the hell out of here. But lets find Delaney first!"

They looked across the room and saw a rack with their weapons stacked onto it. Alec reached for his blasters and Lightsabers and clipped them onto his utility belt.

Delaney nodded with a grin. She could see on the screens that the others were out of the cells as well, and the guards were down. "Good. Now... time to jet!" Delaney jumped over the control desk, and went out the door.

While walking cautiously through the hallways, Delaney hid behind a wall. She reached for her holster... but neither her blaster no special dagger was with her. "Aw, kark! They must have my weapons at the cells. Hope Alec or Psycho gets them for me."

Delaney continued her walk, without being seen.

Archived