Home

Star Wars Battlefront Conversion Pack 2.0

Maveritchell

In case you guys haven't seen this at other websites:

---

Star Wars Battlefront Conversion Pack 2.0

Full Release

Well, it's finally here. After more than two years, the Conversion Pack has been seen through to its completion. And what a completion!

This includes twenty-five new maps, six new modes, one new era, and countless amounts of content added to the original two eras.

The new maps cover all the map content that was in the original Star Wars Battlefront - all of the fan favorites, from Bespin: Platforms to Rhen Var: Harbor. Original map content is included as well: two unique Knights of the Old Republic maps have been added, expanded Space battles have been added, even the Raxus Prime level from Pandemic's "Clone Wars" has been recreated for Battlefront.

Our new gamemodes cover a variety of playstyles, from the more lighthearted "Hero Capture-the-Flag" to the tactical "Holocron" mode. In an effort to truly recreate a Battlefront 1 experience, the "Classic Conquest" mode offers a near-replica of the original game's play, including AI heroes.

Knights of the Old Republic also makes an appearance with a complete era of its own. Play as either the Old Republic or the Sith Empire on any of the game's stock maps as well as all of the new Conversion Pack maps. Including over thirty heroes of its own, the KotOR era is a comprehensive Battlefront look at the acclaimed RPG.

Finally, all of the original eras have been tweaked. The Conversion Pack comes with the UnOfficial 1.3 patch, which includes a visual upgrade to all the stock sides while at the same time maintaining online compatibility (and no compatibility will be broken by anything in the Pack). Additionally, on the new maps the stock sides have been expanded to include three new classes per faction. There are also over forty new heroes for the Clone Wars and Galactic Civil War eras.

The Conversion Pack 2.0 may be downloaded at the following locations:

http://files.filefront.com/ConvoPackInstallerexe/;11852665;/fileinfo.html

http://www.moddb.com/mods/star-wars-battlefront-conversion-pack/downloads/star-wars-battlefront-conversion-pack-v20 - ModDB mirror

http://starwarsbattlefront.filefront.com/file/Star_Wars_Battlefront_Conversion_Pack;94154x#1641249 - Download at SWBFFiles (Filefront)

To install, just make sure you run the installer and follow all the directions (and read all the dialogs) provided in the installer. We recommend that to insure a clean installation, you install these things in the following order:

1) Star Wars Battlefront II

2) Star Wars Battlefront II v1.1 patch

3) ConvoPackInstaller

If you have a problem, please refer to the "Conversion Pack documentation" folder (which is in the download).

Thanks very much, and enjoy!

Im pretty sure theres a few things laying around on filefront somewhere that let you do that without disrupting multiplayer, just download one of them.

No, the code required for that would break multiplayer, guaranteed (because it would require the map's script to be substantially different). The only thing available for download that enables AI heroes is the "AI Hero Support" mod (a worthwhile download, to be sure), which doesn't do anything to the original maps, but rather, adds a mappack of the original maps (duplicated) on which you can play with AI heroes.

There's absolutely no way - to reiterate - of having AI heroes in singleplayer on the exact same maps as you want to work with everyone else in multiplayer.

No, the code required for that would break multiplayer, guaranteed (because it would require the map's script to be substantially different). The only thing available for download that enables AI heroes is the "AI Hero Support" mod (a worthwhile download, to be sure), which doesn't do anything to the original maps, but rather, adds a mappack of the original maps (duplicated) on which you can play with AI heroes.

There's absolutely no way - to reiterate - of having AI heroes in singleplayer on the exact same maps as you want to work with everyone else in multiplayer.

Thats the one I was thinking of, thanks

• 1 year later...

I just got BF2 off of Steam. When I was looking around for mods, I saw this and decided it looked like the best one. I downloaded it and ran the installer, but when I got onto Battlefront 2 afterwards, none of the changes took effect. >_< Is the Steam version simply not compatable with mods?

• 3 years later...
  • 1 year later...

I have been a Battlefront fan for many years, and I love the Convo Pack Mod. But would it be possible to add the special classes to the Vanilla Maps in some way? I know this is an old mod, but it's one of the best. I'd love to see new classes in the original maps for BF2.

And if it does, It doesn't work for me. So if it does, why won't it work? Because no new classes show up in the Vanilla maps, or new legion decos.

Archived