Home

True Sith Ideas (Help Needed)

harIII

Presently I'm working on a mod that will be creating a new story line in K1 on Korriban. About half way through, you'll learn that there is a True Sith headquarters hidden away on Korriban. I need some ideas on what the community would like to see of the True Sith. How should the True Sith be presented, what should they look like, what teachings would they believe in?

I would greatly appreciate any ideas you might have and requests will be applied if possible.

The True Sith need to be powerful and smart. I dont want to see any that will freak out if you insult them or something and instead will take an easy way of getting you "done" instead of flying at you with a lightsaber.. They need to be just as manipulative as Kreia or more. Like Kreia was always good as being... dont know a way to describe it. Just dont make it so you meet up with any that are constantly doing the throwing arms back animation ready to attack you because you said "You dont need to do this." or something lol.

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/thumb/f/fb/Naga_Sadow_Headshot.JPG/250px-Naga_Sadow_Headshot.JPG

There's a picture of Naga Sadow, a Sith Lord of the Sith species. They have strange beard-like tentacles and I'm guessing small ridges around their joints and shoulders. They're near-human, but they look a bit different. They're extinct though. The "True Sith" isn't a species nor a single group of people- It's an idea. If the Star Wars series wanted "The True Sith" to be a species, they would have hinted at a planet or an appearance.

It's an ideal, a way to get people to turn to the Dark Side, it's a ploy, a trick. Maybe you can find a group of heretics or monks that still believe in the "True Sith" ideal, but I don't believe it's a species. I think people are just wanting it to be a species so much that everyone just believes that it's a creature.

He could always fake it to get whatever items and knowledge these guys have.

Much like the lying you can do when you speak to the Jedi council on dantooine, then you can do the same as the slaughter the council mod and have the 'True Sith' attack him for betraying them.

I had the intentions of creating a huge war scene. It will consist of 7 or 8 modules. You'll join a faction of Force Users that will not be allied to the Jedi, Sith, or True Sith. They are followers the first Force Sensitive and act more like the average human rather than the pure hearted Jedi, the warlord Sith, and the corrupting True Sith.

I really wanted to add new Force powers such as something to do with shooting Fire and Ice like Force Lightning and several others but I just simply don't know how to script. If I can figure it out I would certainly do it or if somebody would help me I would greatly accept their work.

No questions asked, there will be new items. New Lightsabers, weapons, armor, Sith Holocrons, the works.

I'm still open to your ideas, there is still time to apply these before I get to the later modules. There are 12 modules, 2 are nearly completed and a 3rd is well on it's way. After the 3 it will start to fly because there aren't many difficulties to apply in the middles ones. So keep posting please.

I will continue to try my best to apply your ideas.

Another thing I need are ideas for items and weapons. So far I have around 50 of 155 new that's right NEW items available. I will apply all items (within reason) to the game!

My idea of the True Sith is quite different. They can be masters of forgotten technique which allows them to posses body of another Force sensitives. So the True Sith's body is hidden safe in some hideout (like Trayus Academy) while his spirit - in somebody else's body - is out in the Galaxy. The way to destroy a True Sith is to destroy his oryginal body body.

That I think is a little to fantasy like with the True Sith posessing other bodies that idea just makes me think of LotR or something. Some items that I would like would be crystals that give you attributes bonuses no Focus crystals just the other ones. Maybe a new Viridian and Silver crystal since they both were in K2.

So, to make it non-LotR like: one must willingly give his body to a True Sith to posses. What's more - one must be close to True Sith to be possesed. This way we can avoid True Sith possesing PC, until PC is not willing to become his body.

To be honest, my idea came from classic mythology (christian, babylonian, jewish), Dean R. Koontz's book (don't remember the title - it was about a boy, who could create golems with his willpower) and Jedi Academy, where Ragnos does the same to Tavion.

Archived