Home

Bastilla: Like her or hate her

Endorenna

Bastilla: Like her or hate her?  

150 members have voted

1. 1. Bastilla: Like her or hate her?

• What an awesome character! I love her!
    • She got cool after she turned Dark Side
    • I like her solely for her looks and her accent
    • Meh, she's okay.
    • Romance her? Gag me...
    • Shut up, you spoiled, pampered little twit of a Jedi Princess!
    • Die, Jedi dog!
    • Yoda...

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
do you think Revan ever came back from the outer regions and was reunited with her? He could have descreatly came back.

No idea. He could've discreetly come back, or she could have gone after him. Or maybe they never met up again. I think the latest Threat of Peace webcomic hints that we will learn through the story of the game though.

unless if Bastila had a brother who was also force sensitive. Because wouldn't Bastila have taken Revan's surname if they did potentialy marry? Lets say Revan's last name was Ablis, her name would then be Bastila Ablis. If Bastila's supposed brother had offspring, they would go by his last name. I don't doubt that Revan had offspring, but I don't think they would go by the name of "Shan." That is just my theory. And what if time is different in the outer regions and Revan came back for his friends and took them there after his return (post TSL). They could have very well lived for a long time or even been imortal (there I said it). Revan is just one of those characters that no one would like to see killed off if you know what I mean. Thats why I believe he came back.

• 1 month later...

I though she was kinda anoying in the game... she was always trying to boss you around and warn you about the dark side when she even has much more too learn. I think she was kinda a suck up to the jedi, so i think when they refused to promote her fast enough she was a little bitter. "They wanted me to follow their code, bow and call them master!" Ya i think she sucked up a little.... She is attractive in the game though but not the most by far in the game..... I think mara or viasas is better.... they complain less and are less stuck up....

No idea. He could've discreetly come back, or she could have gone after him. Or maybe they never met up again. I think the latest Threat of Peace webcomic hints that we will learn through the story of the game though.

You filthy rotten bastard! How could you have left to go keep the galaxy safe from a secret looming threat when you have a baby on the way?! How could you?! :(

• 2 years later...

I like Bastila's character. A lot of people find her annoying, but I really don't - then again, I'm one of those people who rarely gets annoyed. Whether you're playing for romance or not, you can find out many things about her backstory and experiences if you converse with her enough. She is one of the most important characters in the plot, having the strongest connection to your main character, and, because of this, your choices will effect her ultimate fate - I like video game characters whose destiny's are uncertain. Finally, Jennifer Hale did a great voice-acting job as Bastila - I give her props for a job well-done.

• 2 months later...

This is an old poll. It's one I also voted on back when it was created. I actually went to vote and it listed me as already had voted and I was going to pick the same option. It's funny how my opinion of Bastila hadn't changed.

Oh, and in case you were wondering, I went with "Meh, she's okay". ;)

The only reason for the most part why anybody would like her, especially if you're a guy is because you think she's hot. Trust me, a hot girl only goes so far when it comes to a relationship and if that is the reason why, you'll regret it later. Take it from someone who is speaking from experience.

Archived