Home

Help Save the Republic Commando Boards!

LordOfTheFish

• 4 weeks later...

This is the forum that si just about on it's deathbed. There was a thread called Custom Commando Project, which got locked because of general stupidity. The 2nd thread got locked too. Since then, all of 4 people have been posting regularly in these forums. The other threads besides the 3 that are being posted in are from 2 - 3 months ago. RD, the unofficial spam forum, was also on the verge of dying, so the regular posters set up a "Save RD" thread. But unlike RC, they actually have a history, so they were never on the verge of dying off to begin with, however, no one gives a crap about the RC forums.

There it is in a nutshell.

the idea is that if we can bring some popularity back to the RC forums then we might be able to save this place as for an idea for getting the word out how about we post in the KotOR and Community Discussion forums get the word around like that.

any other ideas besides best "Sev's Fate" and the voting would take placelike this

Sev's Fate by RC-1183

beginning

middle

end

[/post]

then someone else would come along and read it and give it a grade on a 0-10 scale (0 being the worst 10 being the best) and an explanation for their rating.

If we come up with a couple more ode as, we could make a poll and see which one viewers want. I know some people (jmac, Devon, Wiggins) still lurk around here sometimes. Maybe we could have everyone come up with a custom commando, and have LiWar make them, or you Da_man if you still do it.

Of the fanfic idea. M@RS wrote a pretty cool one about Sev's fate a while ago. Plus CommanderQ, Da_man, and myself already have written fics, and I'm sure the others would like to try.

You all should start an online comic, or something for RC. I bet that might attract a few people if you put something in your sigs with link to the thread. (I am currently working on something for M@RS' Sev's fate fan fic, though it is taking a a long time).

Archived