Home

A good registry cleaner?

im looking for a good, effective, free registry cleaner for my comps. i tried searching the net, which came up with a million free registry cleaners and i dont know what to do. :( i tried getting one, but it turned out to be spyware! :firemad:

good thing LF has resident uber techies. signing up to a hundred other forums would be so annoying. :¬:

thx in advance :)

Yes it is the larger(by 1.5mb!!) version. Of course, you can say no to yahoo tb in the setup process :)

I'll leave it up as people might want to see the devs site and get some more info before jumping into a blind download/install based on the recommendation of a couple of shady characters like us :D

mtfbwya

Hey, that 1.5MB is a big deal to someone stuck with dialup like me. ;)

And it will always be "Crap Cleaner" to me. :p

dude, what mountain do you live on! You must surely be out of a serviced area as finance wise you can get lo-fi adsl plans lessthan $10/month, and thats here in Oz where we dont really have that good a service going anyway. Either way, it still kicks the crud out of dialup :raise:

mtfbwya

dude, what mountain do you live on!

Why, the sunny side, of course. :p

I don't say that I live in BFE for nothing. ;) The only thing that is available where I live is satellite. This will probably change in the future, however.

and i think nz stinks more than oz in terms of broadband... not sure.

japan is where its at...

nuh-uh. Sweden is where its at. Scandinavia is the telecommunicatiosn capital of the world... The worlds fastest broadband connection belongs to a 75 year old lady, who mainly used it to dry laundry using the warmth generated by the high end kit :D

The 75 year old woman happens to be the mother of the telecommunications engineer who lead the project to develop 10gigabit/sec over a fibre line.

mtfbwya

Archived