Home

Firefox themes

Da_man

I really need a FireFox theme that looks EXACTLY like Internet Explorer 7.

The story is that the tech services people make me use IE, but it is so buggy that i can't use for more than 5 minutes without it crashing or freezing. So I'm using Firefox, but it could get me in a lot of trouble, but not if I have an accurate IE 7 theme on it.

Did you get that?

I agree... which is why the computers where I work are so abysmally slow. I tried putting firefox on the computer... it got deleted. IE-nazis!

They are IE-nazis. I personally think they are Microsoft sleeper agents ro something along those lines.

Well in the techies defense, Using IE keeps it standard across several computers. If you let people install all the different web browsers out there then something goes wrong, they call techies to come fix it.

I did find it funny that some techs I used to work with installed Linux on their work machines rather than using Winduhs. Perhaps it's their way of making people hate MS more...

Well in the techies defense, Using IE keeps it standard across several computers. If you let people install all the different web browsers out there then something goes wrong, they call techies to come fix it.

I did find it funny that some techs I used to work with installed Linux on their work machines rather than using Winduhs. Perhaps it's their way of making people hate MS more...

You have a point there... its sad though when you can do the techies job for them. >.>

Archived