Home

T3-M4 Vs R2-D2

Revan 411

Which Droid Do You Like More?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Which Droid Do You Like More?

• R2-D2
    • T3-M4

R2 doesn't have weapons systems, shield generators, and doesn't even look that great.

T3 was a great droid that took the original series 'shopvac' design and gave it a more interesting and functional modification than any of the other R series droids.

And don't forget that R2 has been in how many novels and movies? T3 had only been in two, so don't use the droid's lifespan as a judgment factor. HK-47 clearly beats 3PO in this regard, so can't use that for a factor either.

R2 doesn't have weapons systems, shield generators, and doesn't even look that great.

T3 was a great droid that took the original series 'shopvac' design and gave it a more interesting and functional modification than any of the other R series droids.

And don't forget that R2 has been in how many novels and movies? T3 had only been in two, so don't use the droid's lifespan as a judgment factor. HK-47 clearly beats 3PO in this regard, so can't use that for a factor either.

As said by TKA-001:

R2 destroyed a planet and an entire Imperial fleet in the comic Empire's End. T3 has not.

Also, R2 wasn't designed to use weapons. Besides, I think R2's shock arm counts as a weapon, as T3 can use the same attachment.

• 11 months later...

While even though R2 is the classic character. I find T3 to have a better personality, and to be altogether more awesome than R2. I'll list some points.

1.T3 has blasters. While R2 can handle himself fine without, he doesn't have 'em

2.T3 can take on three HK-50s and can take out the all around awesome HK-47, that should count for something

Though I do prefer T3 to R2, they both were instrumental to saving the galaxy multiple times. So they both rock.

Both are mobile trash cans, but r2d2 helped change the fate of the galaxy more times than t3.

I've got to disagree with you. Though yes, destroying the empire was a pivotal moment in republic history, there wouldn't have been a republic to save without Revan's and, through connection, T3's aid.

T3 went undercover in a way. Atton "sold" him so he could get the codes to G0t0's flag ship. So they could rescue the Exile. Except T3 did this in a more badass way because as soon as he got the codes he left guns blazing.

Actually, Atton genuinely lost T3 in a pazaac game to 'The Champ'. 'The Champ' in turn sold T3 to Vogga to work in his factory. Everything after that was all T3, so I think this also makes him more awesome than R2, cuz he can come up with his own plans, do 'em, and then actually help the team complete the plans with his own firepower.

T3 FTW!

T3M4 vs. OT R2D2: R2D2.

T3M4 vs. PT R2D2: T3M4. :p

Since R2 is the most consistent character between the two trilogies, why do you differentiate it? ;)

@ TheUnstoppableForce: No need to triple-post, there's an edit button for some reason.

Archived