Home

KOTOR Movie?

SD Nihil

I hear someone made a KOTOR The Movie. Where can I get it? How can I put it onto a CD-RW disc and make it into a DVD to play as a DVD? If it has parts how do I get it in ordr and make tha DVD? This isn't quite a tech question. And its not a mod question. So I hope this is the appropriate place to ask this. Thanks.

Google must know!

Really though, I'm sure lots of people have made "KotOR the Movie"s. You can get a few different results just on Youtube. One in particular might be the one you're thinking of: KotOR the Movie by that kevinsocal guy. I watched a decent chunk of that.

If you're thinking of a live action, professional movie, I've never heard of it.

I thought you could only watch th videos on youtube, not download them. You can download them on youtube, how? So you guys are saying there is a dvd version on youtub, or on that site with the link I gave? If its on either one please give me a link to the dvd versions please.

I'm currently downloading it with utorrent. I see that there is a file extracted to my C:\My Shared Folder. So I guess this is one of those P2P programs. Anyway, the file for the KOTOR DVD is an ISO file. Do I need something to extract that? Or do I just copy and write this to a CD-RW disc?

There probably aren't a lot of people seeding it. You're not really downloading it directly from the site. Torrents work through seeders (providers) and leechers (downloaders like you). The more people seeding the file, program, etc., the faster your download will be. If there's no one, at all, seeding a file, then your download will outright stop. Unfortunately, if your download is stopped or slow, there's not much you can do except hope people who have the file start seeding it.

I thought you could only watch th videos on youtube, not download them. You can download them on youtube, how? So you guys are saying there is a dvd version on youtub, or on that site with the link I gave? If its on either one please give me a link to the dvd versions please.

I've always been able to download off Youtube, my Realplayer lets me do it... You right click the vid and hit Realplayer download... If you have it that is. *shrugs*

I heard of some youtube extractor website. Don't know what it is though. I hear it is free and it makes either mp3, mp4, or divx, or whatever out of the youtube clip.

I don't care enough to do that since most of what youtube has is crap. Plus, I'll bet it logs every time it is used, by who, and seeds the download with spyware. By now if not sooner.

It's out there. Use at your own risk.

I wouldn't.

Humm...I'll have to see if I can find this extractor. But I'd sure like to get this ISO to work. I mean it took forever to download, and to after I got the torrent downloaded, it took many days to download from the downloaded torrent through utorrent. So I'd like to get it on a disc. Its like 4.3GB. And yet I thought my Road Runner Cable Modem will download faster. Yes that is Time Warner's internet connection thingy.

I right clicked and looked into the disc where this ISO is. All the audio and video files are in there within two folders. And the sic starts up in Windows Media Player from the DVD drive. I just don't get why it won't work though.

The file is on my computer. Maybe I'm not sure how, but maybe I should erase this disc and start over. But I'm not sure if you can do that. It already has those rainbow lines on it letting you know there is info on it now. Besides I hate to have to get another disc and screw it up too. Eveen though I have a tube of these things. Real cheap got the tube for like 25 bucks if I remember correctly.

Archived