Home

Rock Band/ Guitar Hero DLC

Da_man

It's simple: what sort of Downloadable content would you like to see in either Rock Band or Guitar Hero?

And this isn't restricted to track packs. It could be new outfits, characters (in the case of GH) or anything that strikes your fancy.

For starters, I'd like to see some Pink Floyd in Rock Band. Money from Dark Side of the Moon and Have a Cigar from Wish you were here come to mind.

Another band that would work great in Rock and is Iron Maiden. A couple songs that would work are:

2 Minutes to Midnight

Alexander the Great

Wrathchild

Led Zeppelin Is yet another I'd like to see. Any pack with Stairway to Heaven in it is going to make Harmonix a lot of money.

There is also:

Black Dog

Immigrant Song

Heartbreaker

Over the Hills and Far Away

Rock and Roll

and I could just keep going on.

There is also a couple of good Queen songs that could be put on Rock Band, like:

Keep Yourself Alive

Killer Queen

We are the Champions

these are the ones that come to mind that aren't just Freddie Mercury singing.

That is all I can think of at the moment.

I would luuurve Wish You Were Here to be added. Probably not the toughest song ever to play, but it's one of my favorites and definitely my favorite Pink Floyd.

Also one that would just be so awesome to play is God Knows... by Aya Hirano, I would do pretty much anything for them to add that.

I could probably list off a ton more I wish was on there. Lots of Clapton that would be good, Layla is my favorite of his. There are 3 Bowie songs but I'd love more Bowie too.

Another band that would work great in Rock and is Iron Maiden. A couple songs that would work are:

2 Minutes to Midnight

Aces High

The Trooper

Fixed :)

A Def Leppard pack would be nice, I'd be happy if they released Love Bites as a standalone song.

Layla is my favorite of his.

That would also be extremely awesome

Just off the top of my head...

Foo Fighters - The Pretender

Kelly Clarkson - Behind These Hazel Eyes

Lenny Kravitz - Lady

Paramore - Decode

Paramore - Emergency

Muse - Supermassive Black Hole

Rage Against the Machine - Calm Like a Bomb

Weezer - Island in the Sun

3 Doors Down - Let Me Go

Powderfinger - Drifting Further Away

Akira Yamaoka - Theme of Laura

Stevie Wonder - Superstition

Wild Cherry - Play That Funky Music

Eisley - Telescope Eyes

I don't want a lot, really... >.>

• 1 month later...

For Rock Band 2....music by Sting (his newer stuff besides The Police), Phil Collins/Genesis (they have a lot of fun drum stuff), Eagles, Glenn Frey, Don Henley, Evanescence, more Lacuna Coil of course, and Skilllet. We'll get the Beatles pack when it comes out, I'm sure.

Archived