Home

Tell You I Will 3.01

Eets

What AotC soundtrack ;) Well to be absolutely truthful, I haven't heard it yet...

O ya and Leon I realized that just after I posted that, but didn't feel like editing it.

The Jensons have a 4 foot by 4 foot square window, and want to paint half of it. How can they do that but still have a 4 foot square?

(this will be quite hard to show, so have fun)

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Like I said it's hard to show but I'll try...

___

|/\|

|\/| ok now I know it's not square but try to imagine it being square. If you picture it correctly, there should be a square in the middle. Well if the window is 4 ft x 4 ft that square in the middle will be 4 ft ACROSS. That's the key I never said you still had to have a 4 ft by 4 ft square...:D Ok so that was a trick question. Here's an easier one.

Why is milk white?

Originally posted by DashRendar

HEY! Table-Tops are WAY better than Non-GMeds! EVERYTHING is the same, except for the fact that you don't decide the things like, whether you hit or miss, how many credits you have, or your Ability Scores. ( o ya and the answer is there were but they all failed so HA!)

A:Whenever you Bore the admins to the point that theygo crazy (I think)

Q:How come none of the Forum errors (the Post counts, and the rank mix ups) never effect me?

I beg to differ. Non-Table-Tops work great so long as you have a decent person/persons in charge (the thread starter) You want proof? Here's your proof---RSRP

Aresen's role playing forum. Seven active RPGs (Wraith Squadron, Messeges Episode 4, three Star Wars: Starkiller RPGs (The Hutt Gamble, The Alternate Universe, and RPG for all---same universe, connected by time travel, something which could not happen in a tabletop RPG), Mrear (a fantasy RPG) and Duel of the Duals). And not a table-top RPG in sight. Failed? I think not! :p

([advertisement] BTW: Anyone who wants to join some of the RPGs at RSRP are welcome to join :D (It's not another site, it's just the RPG section for Rogue Squadron.net like the one here. ;))[/advertisement])

I've never played a table top RPG, for the reason that most of the characters I role play don't really fit the rules. For example, on of my charas is a gargoyle from another universe, who got here by malfunctioning teleporter. I couldn't use him in a TBT RPG. Yes, I realize I could just use the PACOOMA method (Pull A Character Out Of My A$$ Method) but that simply amounts to playing yourself, which is pretty pointless to my breed of RPGers. :D

A: I don't know.

Q: Why did the non table top RPGs here fail?

Originally posted by Redwing

Non-Table-Tops work great so long as you have a decent person/persons in charge (the thread starter)

That's where your argument ends. Reread my post and you'll notice I said Non-GMed games. Right there is a GM. Now those are not that bad. The only problem I see is, besides out of the blue, is how you tell whether it's a hit or miss, or if you were able or unable to do something.

O and a good GM *cough* Wraith 5*cough* could easily whip up a Gargoyle.

A: Well, unless you count Silly RPG as one of them, well they failed just cuz no one participated anymore. I guess it lost it's apeal.

Q: Will Redwing have an argument against my current one?

Guest Luke Skywalker

I remember that day Eets opened the original and that day you closed it LOL... and the second... and the third... and now this... hehe yes Im back... lol..

Originally posted by DashRendar

That's where your argument ends. Reread my post and you'll notice I said Non-GMed games. Right there is a GM. Now those are not that bad. The only problem I see is, besides out of the blue, is how you tell whether it's a hit or miss, or if you were able or unable to do something.

O and a good GM *cough* Wraith 5*cough* could easily whip up a Gargoyle.

A: Well, unless you count Silly RPG as one of them, well they failed just cuz no one participated anymore. I guess it lost it's apeal.

Q: Will Redwing have an argument against my current one?

A: Yes :D

Gamesmaster in tabletop rpg: Controls all results of actions

Gamesmaster(s) in non tabletop rpg: Controls, essentially, adherence to the rules of the rpg

I read Silly RPG...and by your definition, Homer is the GM. At least the kind I was talking about.

How you tell whether it's a hit or miss? You decide for yourself. That's the point. ;)

Could a GM really whip up a gargoyle? What if you already had a character? What would you do then? What if your character's traits don't fit the mold of whatever generator you might use? I admit that the "tabletop RPGs" I've seen here look pretty cool, and joining one does look attractive. But if I can't use my own character (when I create a character, I know that character, his/her strengths and weaknesses, abilites and disabilites, good or bad personality...), instead of some faceless character generated to fit the mold of the game...

Okay, back in thread:

A: Isn't that the same choice? j/k :D

Q: Why??????????

because

[soapbox]and to pour a little gas on the fire, I don't consider myself the GM of the Silly RPG...I'm just kind of a moderator of it. I don't drive the storyline or come up with scenarios for anyone. People can pop in & out as they please and the weirder it gets, the better![/soapbox] :D

Are gargolyes really worth it?

Originally posted by Darth Homer

because

[soapbox]and to pour a little gas on the fire, I don't consider myself the GM of the Silly RPG...I'm just kind of a moderator of it. I don't drive the storyline or come up with scenarios for anyone. People can pop in & out as they please and the weirder it gets, the better![/soapbox] :D

Are gargolyes really worth it?

Yes, I know. That's exactly what I'm talking about. Except for the weird part, but then again it's a Silly RPG, isn't it? ;)

and YES! YES THEY ARE!! :D

A: I told you over IM. ;)

Q: What DO I mean? :D

Archived