Home

Tell You I Will 3.01

Eets

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

never mind.

As TUIW reaches its LAST week of existence, on this first day of the Forum's one year anniversary, i feel great sadness that soon it will be no more. Rhett's reasons mentioned in the Announcements thread were VERY valid, and i COMPLETELY agree with his two reasons for closing TUIW.

Now early on, when i joined the forum people had big post counts. Fergie (2***), Tie Guy (3***), Rhett (9**), Eets (5**) or something around the lines of that. Not to forget others with big post counts too, but its just that i knew too few people when i joined.

Now I felt, that in order to fit in, i need to stay here for a long time, post a lot, weild a fat post count, and be known to everyone. But those assumptions were entirely wrong and i later realized that post count DOESN'T matter. So after posting a lot, spending hours and hours on the forum, and getting to know a LOT of poeple and finally attaining, what i would call, a pretty healthy post count, i realized that post count doesn't matter. And TUIW helped me attain that :D

Look at Havoc for instance, honestly in my eyes, one of the most respected, wise and well known forumers on GB.com and he has a measly post count :p . That's an example showing that post count doesn't matter to fit in, if you do it right.

Now, after reaching 3000+ and not caring much for post count i, from now on, post only in the threads that i a) feel like reading, b) Have read and would like to comment, c) Would like to answer someone's question, d) Just think my opinion needs to be heard.

I still only post in TUIW cuz i feel like it, dont ask me why, but i just do. I feel like it needs to be kept alive, FOREVER. But i know that's the wrong thing owing to the fact that its a mean lean spam machine, and somebody has gotten 600+ posts from it and others too have gotten quite a lot of posts for really no reason at all.

SO i understand that TUIW needs to be closed, and i fully support it. I know its inevitable, and....**** HAPPENS!!!

I've been on this forum for about little more than 10 months and i still dont own a copy of GB or JK2. I only come here cuz this is a GREAT community and the people here are some of the best to have conversations with, and most of my BEST internet friends come from here. So there's really no **** that can drive me away from here :D

Well, that's almost all i have to say about that. This is my last post in TUIW, unless this gets replied to with something i NEED To reply to.

God Speed to you all, and lead a happy life.

Rest in Peace, TUIW.

*Snicker**Snicker* is this the largest post in TUIW?

As far as I know, I would say it is the largest post.. I don't feel like looking forever to confirm :D. Anyhow, I have been through the same thing in another forum and yet, when it was switched to VB, there was soon an oldbies corner and yet I still came in :lol:. Anyhow, I soon learned and gone what you've been through eventually :lol:.

Will I eventually reach the big number anytime soon?

somewhere between 10-20

did you know that for my first ONE MONTH, i didn't quite care, but as i visited more often i realized that this forum contains guys worth knowing and worth making friends with, so that's when i started my fitting in process, and i was making like 10 topics a day :D

It's krkode, topics come to him as easy as breathing does to you or me! :p

Originally posted by krkode

Look at Havoc for instance, honestly in my eyes, one of the most respected, wise and well known forumers on GB.com and he has a measly post count :p . ...

Wow, thanks...I think? :confused: that means alot to me. Of course, I have to be totally honest with you. In the last 2 weeks, that 1000 mark has looked mighty good! ;) It's taking all I have, not to start random, meaningless posting to reach it! :D

But even so, for someone who registered in July 31/Aug 1 of last year, and has been here pretty regularly, I do have a measly post count :p

It's good to see you leaving your spamming ways behind you and moving on, krkode. Congrats!

My question is, do you think krkode will have the last post on this thread before it's closed?

1. just like everyone else...YES! make it un-boring for christ sakes!!! same thing over and over...over and over...challenging pleeze. A little more graphically enhanced...can my guys get some ranks for experience...i could go on

2. because no one can see you?? because its easier to be yourself..cuz your judged by your words and wisdom rather than by your physical features? because you just dont feel like it?

woot - I hear (ha ha) see people post that all the time...what does that mean....???

1. just like everyone else...YES! make it un-boring for christ sakes!!! same thing over and over...over and over...challenging pleeze. A little more graphically enhanced...can my guys get some ranks for experience...i could go on

2. because no one can see you?? because its easier to be yourself..cuz your judged by your words and wisdom rather than by your physical features? because you just dont feel like it?

woot - I hear (ha ha) see people post that all the time...what does that mean....???

Archived