Home

Why Lucasarts?!WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nickelstein

Ok I've figured out today that Lucasarts has cancelled Indiana Jones for the 360 and PS3. It turns out that know they're making Indiana Jones And The Staff Of The King for PS2,Nintendo Wii, and DS!

My response is(and pardon my French)is.....

WTF?!

That game was one of the only reasons why I bought an Xbox 360!

I waited 3 years man!

The least you could've done is tell me sooner that it was going to be cancelled for next-gen systems!

(Rant over)

Feel free to post replies while I curse my head off in the safety of my own home.

I don't get it either.

LucasArts once had this policy (thanks Jim Ward!) of releasing all their games on every platform simultaneously, on time, and on budget. I guess they've now realised that that was kind of a dumb idea.

I think it happened to The Force Unleashed though.

It's funny, you know, they criticized EA for not releasing a game with the latest Superman movie in 2006, and yet in 2008, they refused to release an Indiana Jones game with the Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull movie.

HYPOCRITES!

It's funny, you know, they criticized EA for not releasing a game with the latest Superman movie in 2006, and yet in 2008, they refused to release an Indiana Jones game with the Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull movie.

Devil's Advocate here: there was never a KOTCS game in development, and they did release an Indy game with the movie - Lego Indy.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Not being funny, but why would you buy an Xbox 360 for Indiana Jones And The Staff Of The King? Considering how good Emperor's Tomb was, surely you're happier with Lego Indiana instead?

*Looks at God awful suggestion of LEGO INDIANA JONES* Man get out of here with that bullocks

Archived