Home

Knights of the Old Republic : The Jedi Masters

Trex

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply
can anyone help me with this? I have played kotor 3 the jedi masters and it's the best game ever: but I'm on the planet Etti IV and it saids I have to take out Dak Darnen blue-skinned guy, gluck the rodian and Kellem a gammorrean to get inside the the Kannos's office. I have managed to find Gluck and Kellem, but I can't find Dak Darnen anywhere. I know that you have to speak to the green female twiliek and pay her to find the guy but it only tells me the drinks or dancing options.

this is kotor 3 TJM? i thought it was just TJM

can anyone help me with this? I have played kotor 3 the jedi masters and it's the best game ever: but I'm on the planet Etti IV and it saids I have to take out Dak Darnen blue-skinned guy, gluck the rodian and Kellem a gammorrean to get inside the the Kannos's office. I have managed to find Gluck and Kellem, but I can't find Dak Darnen anywhere. I know that you have to speak to the green female twiliek and pay her to find the guy but it only tells me the drinks or dancing options.

I'm not sure if I found the right one so can anyone help me with this please? Can you send me an email about it? My email is -snip-, thank you

Please PM email addresses, thanks!

-SS

To be honest, I can't even remember exactly how this works in the 1.0. I think you might not have enough money for her? If not, I think something might not have set right so if you can play through from before the conversation with Dak and Mortlan.

And of course, if you can I would wait for the 2.0 release. :)

this is kotor 3 TJM? i thought it was just TJM

I didn't want to call it kotor 3 originally because it placed a bit too much importance on it. Things like the quality of the fmv movies in 1.0 weren't the equivalent of kotor 2, so it didn't seem right. Plus, when I began the project a real kotor 3 still seemed like a possibility, unlike now.

I might release it as "Knights of the Old Republic III : The Jedi Masters" for the new version.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Guys, I'm stuck. When I am in the planet where I have to convince HK-47 to come with us he gave me a mission. The first time, I didn't have the 3 remains and the mission wasn't complete, but HK-47 was gone. Now, I have completed the mission, but I don't know what to do. Can somebody tell me how to continioue this awsome mod?

Guys, I'm stuck! I have to convince HK-47 to come with us and he gave me a mission. At first I pressed I have the clues (while I didn't) and the mission wasn't completed, but HK-47 was gone. Now, I do have the clues remains or whatever, but I can't find HK-47. Can somebody help me?

Guys, I'm stuck! I have to convince HK-47 to come with us and he gave me a mission. At first I pressed I have the clues (while I didn't) and the mission wasn't completed, but HK-47 was gone. Now, I do have the clues remains or whatever, but I can't find HK-47. Can somebody help me?

Well, if you're playing the version from this thread, I would first of all suggest you find the one with the 2.0 beta instead.

However, if you're playing the 2.0 beta and posted in this thread by accident, the bug you found is a common one which will be sorted in the proper 2.0 released sometime between now and Christmas.

If you load up an earlier save and play through the HK mission again, the problem may disappear however. It's one of those weird bugs where some people have it and some don't.

Well, if you're playing the version from this thread, I would first of all suggest you find the one with the 2.0 beta instead.

However, if you're playing the 2.0 beta and posted in this thread by accident, the bug you found is a common one which will be sorted in the proper 2.0 released sometime between now and Christmas.

If you load up an earlier save and play through the HK mission again, the problem may disappear however. It's one of those weird bugs where some people have it and some don't.

Unfortunately, I don't have a save beyond the mission and my auto save is in the ship wreck which I did after this bug.When I download the 2.0 version (I have 2.0 beta) will it delete all my saves? And if not, will HK-47 be there? Anyway, you guys have done a great work at this mod. And like I said on YouTube: Who needs Disney when you've got fans!:D

Unfortunately, I don't have a save beyond the mission and my auto save is in the ship wreck which I did after this bug.When I download the 2.0 version (I have 2.0 beta) will it delete all my saves? And if not, will HK-47 be there? Anyway, you guys have done a great work at this mod. And like I said on YouTube: Who needs Disney when you've got fans!:D

I meant before that mission.

I wanted to ask. When I download 2.0 version, and I will have download it (probably), when I start the game again, will it have saved my progress until then (I mean for example every mission I've done won't be "deleted" and the missions that I already have will still be in the quest list). Also, when I download it, will the bug be fixed and HK-47 will be in his place or since there was a bug before the bug willl still continioue to take place?

I wanted to ask. When I download 2.0 version, and I will have download it (probably), when I start the game again, will it have saved my progress until then (I mean for example every mission I've done won't be "deleted" and the missions that I already have will still be in the quest list). Also, when I download it, will the bug be fixed and HK-47 will be in his place or since there was a bug before the bug willl still continioue to take place? (Sorry for writing the same thing twice, but I have to get used to this chat method)

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I cannot complete game at all.

My problem is on the aid station I cant find Vima at all. tried re-installing on 3 different computers and the same thing on every computer. Is there some sort of patch or something I can do to finish the game? was looking forward to completing it after so long and I'm unable to finish it.

I cannot complete game at all.

My problem is on the aid station I cant find Vima at all. tried re-installing on 3 different computers and the same thing on every computer. Is there some sort of patch or something I can do to finish the game? was looking forward to completing it after so long and I'm unable to finish it.

Are you using the version from this thread? If so, the newer version can be found in this thread : http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=211618

The Vima problem is something I've fixed, but I'm not sure if it's a part of the 2.0 beta or the full 2.0 I have on my computer. The only thing I can really recommend (apart from waiting for the new release) is trying to load up a save game from before you entered aid station. Another possibility might be redownloading and reinstalling the mod (your saves won't be affected).

While I'm here, could I also request that a mod lock this thread? It looks like a few people may have been downloading the older version by mistake.

yeah i'm downloading the right version on jedi-masters.com and tried doing it around about 10 times. Found every jedi master except Vima.

I guess Ill keep trying and wait for the new release. Apart from this bug Really great mod.

Archived