Home

Well they say everything's free for discussion...

Lt Wolf

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Maybe I could find a cheap version for PC somewhere and we could have a LF match. I'd need some time with the controls though.

Cheap? No problem... :xp:

Link

EDIT: I should also get the game, I've only played the demo... : /

I hope I still have enough time to vote Die.

_EW_

uh... dude, not much voting going on. it was mainly a plan to attract some attention and see who's still posting around here... and to get some ideas on how to keep this place alive.

(not seeing much optimism from your vote, btw...)

anyways, i'll start asking around to see if my buds got their 'boxes, and maybe i'll get to jump on Live too. I'm sure I could get a team together to start getting some popularity out there.

and seeing that we all want to get online with it again anyway, how about a LFCommandos clan or something?

If we were to do an LF Match why not an LF Clan? But, first I need to get the Demo to see how well I can run the game... I know my PC can run the game, but I'm fanatical about playing games at maximum settings, that's why the Crysis Demo drove me nuts... :xp:

EDIT: lol I just saw that Lt. Wolf asked about a clan as well...

dang, I wish I was on spring break... i'd go chill at the mall and pick up some chicks. :D

and on the subject of the XBL vs PC, i was going to get it for my 360, but maybe I should just go with PC after all, seeing that thats what you guys are shooting for...

Archived