Home

LucasArts official Twitter featuring FOA Trivia

Valkian

I think this hasn't been mentioned yet, but if it was please proceed kicking me where you see fit.

You know that Twitter thing, right? Not only many cool people have embraced it, but also LucasArts. Nothing strange so far. What did surprise me is that for the last week they have been twittering many trivia questions about Indiana Jones and The Fate of Atlantis.

2009 LucasArts brining up an old adventure game (even if just for trivia), seems curious to me.

By the way, Mojo should have its own Twitter.

And while we are on subject, do you mojo-ers tweet (or twat?) ?. I'm @twinysam. Follow me while you can.

The classic Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis game is going to be an unlockable in the Wii version of Staff of Kings, so it makes sense that LucasArts would be doing some reminiscing about it.

I'm glad to see LucasArts start to care at least a little bit about it's roots again, even if Fate of Atlantis isn't my favorite adventure game they made, and even if I don't own a Wii. :)

But if LucasArts were to make a SCUMM compilation for the Wii, I'd consider getting a Wii to play it. :D And Lucasarts made a NEW SCUMMalike game for the Wii, I wouldn't even have to consider, I'd have a Wii as soon as it came out! :heart3:

A Mojo twitter might get me to actually participate in something so sickeningly close to social networking that I thus far avoided it. The inane **** people use it to talk about reminds me of ham radio guys so much (You don't want to be compared these ****ers believe me), as my job involves dealing with them sometimes, it can be a fairly painful experience. The more noble uses almost make me want to be a part of it.

Archived