Home

How do you eat yours?

leXX

It's that time of year again, when my favourite Cadbury's chocolate is in the shops. I am of course talking about the pure joy that is the Cadbury's Cream Egg.

Creme%20Egg.jpg

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

My question is, how do you eat yours?

I tend to bite the top off, lick out the contents with my tongue, then savour the remaining chocolate shell with small nibbles.

I vary.

Sometimes I down it all at once.

Sometimes I put the whole thing in my mouth and crush it with my tongue against the roof of my mouth and make a vaccum suction in my mouth, gulping the cream first then the chunks of chocolaty shell.

Other times like you do it. Usually I just bite off the top, then slurp down about 1/3 to 1/2 of the cream away slowly, then just down it at that point.

I have bitten off a chunk on top and slurped it while I munched it down. Slowly at small increments at a time.

Or just used my tongue slurped all the caramel out at a leisurely pace and eaten it like the way I ...errrm like a dog laps up water and munches food. :D...uhh... nevermind.

Wrong, they actually sell like hot cakes over here.

QFT QFT QFT

I just eat the whole thing, although I do prefer the caramel variety.
Made easier by the fact that they have shrunken in size from some time ago. I think the year they implemented this new size was 2005, or something like that.

@ leXX: You'd have been surprised when they were a larger size prior to 2005 with some thinner shells. What a mess even trying to eat it, but it's all good as you can well imagine.

Orly? A lot of the folks from the US I've spoken to have never heard of them or Cadbury... strange.

Who are those people? And you can't say born in a barn--I know some hillbillies who love 'em.....maybe severely isolated? The Amish???

...:confused:

Hm, maybe just I'm one of the few who knows about them, I suppose.
Nah, don't kid yourself. These things are a national phenomenon. They reach practically every store. There is little excuse for not having at least come across one of these babies if not hearing of it in the USA.

That's pretty much exactly how I eat the creme egg's too XD

Also, none of the American folks will know what the hell Cadbury is lol.

LOOK AT ME! I LIVE IN AMERICA! :lol:

You're kidding, right? None of the Americans? --Or are you referencing the company's history and not just the candy?

I can't believe anyone sticks the whole thing in thier mouth in one go. O.o

What is really hawt to watch is when a girl puts 2 in her mouth at at the same time with a leisurely pace speed. :naughty: Especially if she is your girlfriend. :naughty::naughty:

Three words: Like. A. Suppository.

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!?

:eyepop

• 4 weeks later...

Archived