E-MAIL: {Snip} Removed Email addy. -RH

--------------------------

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS

Run the tsl patcher.

------------

DESCRIPTION

------------

This mod changed the ugly combat suit to a new one that looks like it could be used in combat.

I have included a godly utc file [a_light_94] for you to install if you'd like to use this replacement

and kick everyone's butt in it without taking dammage, it is an optional file.

-----

BUGS

-----

None, I hope.

-------------------

DISTRIBUTION NOTES

-------------------

You may use NOT use this modification in mods W/o my promission. Just contact me, i'll say yes.

THIS MODIFICATION IS NOT MADE, DISTRIBUTED, OR SUPPORTED BY BIOWARE, OBSIDIAN, OR

LUCASARTS ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY LLC. ELEMENTS TM & © LUCASARTS

ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY LLC AND/OR ITS LICENSORS.

Screenies:

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
cbsuitgame.jpg

Show spoiler
cbsuitandhead.jpg

Show spoiler
cbsuitrep-2.jpg

KotOR files link

Filefront Mirror

Current Link

It should work for the ladies but I became worried because I just learned that part of the map is reversed for the ladies and I have not tested them so if you see a problem with the ladies tell me and ill fix it for v2 which I am working on right now.

Well if you guys have not noticed by now, this mod (v1) is up on Kfiles here

Now that I am on break for a week I will be working on a new version that will include urban assault camo and desert camo as new armors plus versions of each armor with "Sith Issue" and "Republic Issue" that will be the same but with the respective army's logo on it.

First off, the skins looks great. They are much better than the brightly coloured versions that came with the game (PMBK01, 02 &03). They also look much cooler than the basic combat suit.

But, I've gotta ask: why would you overwrite PMBC models and textures? Doing it this way will cause problems with all the other light armours, wouldn't it? If I was going to make this mod, I'd name them PMBK94.tga & PFBK94.tga, then I'd alter a_light_02.uti so that it had the properties of g_a_armrdfsuit.uti (especially the Base Item = Armored Flight Suit) & change Texture Variation = 94. This way, you wouldn't need to overwrite anything, since the model already exists as "K".

Edit: I just tried it my way, and I had to change the icon name to ia_ClassFlt_094.tga

First off, the skins looks great. They are much better than the brightly coloured versions that came with the game (PMBK01, 02 &03). They also look much cooler than the basic combat suit.

But, I've gotta ask: why would you overwrite PMBC models and textures? Doing it this way will cause problems with all the other light armours, wouldn't it? If I was going to make this mod, I'd name them PMBK94.tga & PFBK94.tga, then I'd alter a_light_02.uti so that it had the properties of g_a_armrdfsuit.uti (especially the Base Item = Armored Flight Suit) & change Texture Variation = 94. This way, you wouldn't need to overwrite anything, since the model already exists as "K".

Edit: I just tried it my way, and I had to change the icon name to ia_ClassFlt_094.tga

I will try to fix these things in V2

• 4 weeks later...

Wow, this must have taken quite a bit of work. It looks great. :thmbup1:

The pre-mod Combat Suit looked like some sort of leather jogging outfit, so this mod is a definite upgrade.

Now my Exile that looks like Prince Caspian can look like he is ready to battle for Narnia! Wooo!

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
Readme File:

Knights of the Old Republic

The Sith Lords

TITLE:Combat Suit Revised 4.1a

AUTHOR: Canderis

E-MAIL: In Readme file

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS

Copy the files to the override.

------------

DESCRIPTION

------------

This is the latest instalment of the Combat Suit Replacment mod. This version includes ONLY ONE skin as it is vastly supperior to the previous versions(in time, and quality)

A new version with the other suits included shall come soon. The godly uti has been removed as I started to get annoyed with it. Enjoy.

--------------

Compatability

--------------

Even though this mod doesn't use the TSLPatcher it does not need it. It will only interfear with the past versions of this mod.

-----

BUGS

-----

None, I hope.

-------------------

DISTRIBUTION NOTES

-------------------

You may use NOT use this modification in mods W/o my promission. Just contact me, i'll say yes.

THIS MODIFICATION IS NOT MADE, DISTRIBUTED, OR SUPPORTED BY BIOWARE, OBSIDIAN, OR

LUCASARTS ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY LLC. ELEMENTS TM & © LUCASARTS

ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY LLC AND/OR ITS LICENSORS.

Show spoiler
7162899_orig.png

Temp link

I can really see the jump in detail on your version 4.1a... great job :thumbsup:

Are you going to add that same level of detail to the older ones (but keep the old colour schemes)? I still like the thatch-like detail in the camo areas of version 2, so all you'd need to add would be the highlights & shading (to give it more volume).

Archived