Home

LucasCast: Episode 0

Jeff

How do you rate this episode of LucasCast?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. How do you rate this episode of LucasCast?

• 5 - Excellent!
    • 4 - It was very good.
    • 3 - It's okay.
    • 2 - You guys can do a lot better.
    • 1 - It sucked!

I liked this 'cast it was half serious business *insert niner pic* half extended blooper-reel, cool to see how you guys (and gal) got it started. Although I'm pretty sick of hearing about FIIIIVE already *glares at Lynk and Jeff* the other stuff was cool to listen to as well. Oh, after hearing just a little bit, you have to get Rhett-ski back to do some more, which I know you're already planning. Also, I don't know how some of you managed to remember the first game you played, thinking back myself, I can't remember mine. If I had to take a wild guess though, I'd say it was probably the Duck Hunt/Super Mario Bros. combined cartridge. Anyway good stuff, obviously it wasn't as polished as the actual first two episodes, but I still largely enjoyed listening to it. I used it to replace Galaxy News Radio while I played Fallout 3 XD.

(oh embarrassing mav fact - my Pokemon Diamond Pokedex currently sits at 491/493)

We have all collectively promised to never speak of "Fiiiiiive" after episode 3. ;) At the time of recording Episode 3, it had only been released a few nights prior too, and WAS the game of choice. After Episode 3 we will talk about other games. Promise!

• 2 weeks later...
Did you know that pants kill more people every year than all mythical creatures combined? Fact. Look it up in a book. :carms:

Only because Zombies aren't mythical anymore.

Oh... and it's BEWWWBZ

Just like toy trains... Meant for the kids, but enjoyed more by the dad.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived