Home

The Good Idea/Bad Idea Game

Alkonium

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good idea: we'd have a lot less useless junk sitting around once the vehicles outlive their useful function.

Good idea. What else would we do with them?

Let a bisexual train them to be prostitutes maybe?

Lighting up a smoke (any kind) in a fireworks factory when you have some hairs you need singed off.

Good idea: someone really needs to 'spice things up a bit' as Bruce Almighty said. :dev11:

==========

Mixing power tools and sex.

Could be Good or bad :indif:, I have heard some horror stories of stupidity, then I have heard some success stories that turned people into bazillionaires. So long as there are no sharp points to protrude through cyberskin or whatever...maybe.

I'm now also never going to get drunk near you.

===========

Trying to build a solar power plant out in the middle of the desert plains of central CA despite Sierra Club's slanted propagandized opposition to it that it feeds its obviously ignorant members who won't even LOOK into the issue beyond "OMG they're building a new power plant! It's gonna destroy the natural ecosystem! Vote NO!!!!!!11!!!!1!!!!one!!!!!!one!!!!!eleven!!!!"

Excellent idea. I mean, what's the worst that could happen?

(Shut up! I don't have a furries addiction! Even though straight people are statistically the most likely to have such an addiction. I don't have a furries addiction!!! I just like to have fun every now and again. Don't look at me skeptical like that! I'm not addicted to furries, I tell ya!)

==========

Was that ever going to happen to begin with?

Theoretically anything could happen. You with a power tool and a sexual item is disconcerting.

==========

Stapling your own scrotum to your own leg before someone else does it to you.

Archived