Home

The Good Idea/Bad Idea Game

Alkonium

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pointless idea: Aside from slowing it down being a question of how to achieve, really, you still die. Just get it over with.

@GTA: Do you even know what Changaa is?

"Kill me quick"? Sure, but I wasn't going to tell if they weren't going to ask.

Drinking some energy drinks with me (which I supply with open cups and ice) before taking my potato launcher out for a test firing at the ass wipe who's always playing with the factory valves. :dev11:

Bad idea. He has ack--!

[Pesci]What the F*** you talking about me going over my head? YOU SAID I'm bringin' HEAT on you?! I gotta listen to people because of YOUR F***ing S***?! You're ordering ME out?! You better get your own F***ing army, pal.[/Pesci]

Watching PyramidHead and DeusEx get into a "YO MAMMA FIGHT!".

Neutral idea, sometimes those type of characters get resurrected and come back with a vengeance.

Eating mexican food and drinking Wild Turkey to make your body produce the ultimate sulpher bomb, which results in killing all the wildlife in your area. :ninja2:

Bad idea, that would be better applied in crimes of sexual assault.

Sync post victim (Alk)

Neutral to bad: Kind of pointless as there isn't much to burn on a fire extinguisher. Bad in that if you do (in the highly unlikely case) succeed you are 1) without a means to extinguish the fire 2) bound for an injury or something because the unit might burst.

Using working compressors off discarded refrigerators in reverse to make a vacuum pump system for equipment assisting in experimenting with gasses and ionization.

Good idea, I can't stand those arrogant bastards.

Bad idea, compression only goes so far.

Are you absolutely sure? You *really* might want to check your facts on vacuum pumps on a hobbyist budget if you were being for reals, otherwise ignore this if you were jesting.

Making a suction cup for your arse so you can use vaccum pump technology to extract body gasses for "experimentations". :dev9:

Archived