Home

The Good Idea/Bad Idea Game

Alkonium

Excellent idea: from cullinary to barbaric. Just break the outer glass of the blender and not only do you have a rotational cutter blade, you have jagged glass to boot. I'm going to remember this.

Using a longer head fastening bolt (same thread count per inch) to replace the stock bolt inside a Electric Oscillating Multifunction power tool, IE like the little red one from harbor freight. (Hint: I'm a handyman. ;))

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Neutral: It might be good for you but if someone catches on they may kill the body you hosted because it's technically a possession.

Neutral. If I beat him that easily he'd better do more for me than he does in this vid..

He kills DeathMoore (there are numerous spellings), the antagonist--the arch enemy in your story, what more could you ask for?

Trusting Macgruber in acGyver's place.

Good idea, I always wanted to have a magnetron shrapnel milkshake to pour as the drinks of the corrupt hypocritical city councils of central to northern CA--them and their political machines.

Bad idea, I'd end up sterile, if not dead.

Only after a prolonged period of time:

http://www.multistalkervictims.org/shoestringradio/proventechs.htm

Mentos and diet soda with aspartame aimed at an office of some schmuck you don't like, after hours on a frigid cold night.

Archived