Home

The Good Idea/Bad Idea Game

Alkonium

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Excellent idea: sometimes (though not always) wining an internet argument is really like winning the special Olympics--you're still retarded. So F*** it, give all those uptight people a 'WTF?' when you show them 'what for' as you stylishly make them hemorrhage with irrelevance.

As for the whole 'wrong thread thing,' that wasn't poor timing, I actually derped so hard I thought this was the avy/sig thread. o_Q

picture.php?albumid=357&pictureid=4016

Diabetes my ass! Now go UN-F*** yourself, Brimley!

Solving your constipation problem by drinking a mixture of milk and carbonated beverages.

• 2 weeks later...

Neutral: Stranger breeds have been tried, I'm sure.

Using a field including but not limited to of sharp tools, instruments, and jagged sheets of metal, all of which would be beneath a dropping chamber opening trapdoor mechanism thing with a long fall as punishment against the ass wipes (on all sides of all allegiances) majorly responsible for the 2008 financial collapse in America--and microwaving the remains (feeding them to endangered species is an option) because there would be no survivors with this particular scheme left to the imagination.

Good idea. Sometimes you need to be that ruthlessly aggressive.

(@GTA: Yes, well, good luck getting "it to work".)

Syfy selling all its good sci-fi shows (basically Sancuary, Being Human, and Stargate Universe) to SPACE, then shutting down permanently, then being replaced by a new channel called SPACE America or something to that effect. An added benefit is that Americans will then be able to watch Todd & the Book of Pure Evil.

Probably good if you like horror based tv shows*.

(*had to look it up and was a bit surprised that the format was 30 minutes, vs the usual ~hour I would have expected)

A crime fighting team composed of Duke Nukem, Gordon Freeman, Commander Shepard and Dr Who.

Archived