Home

Favorite Final Episodes

Rogue Nine

I would have to say Witchblade. Only one season, but by that time, you got to know the characters. The final episode really was the end of a story arc that stretched over four episodes. Although it wasn't a storybook ending, it really was an emotionally gripping end to a great series.

In terms of a live-acting series, then my vote would go for "What we leave behind" in DS9. The final moments of "All Good things" eclipsed an moment in the DS9 finale, but it didn't really take me as much.

TNG: All Good Things

M*A*S*H: while I was too young to have watched it the first time, I've seen it several times since.

Voyager: End Game

As others have said the end of Fresh Prince was a nice way for the series to end, and I'm sure there are others i"m forgetting.

The end of Angel was good and fit the show's theme of the neverending battle against evil quite nicely.

Angel's finale was pure awesomness - i love how they go into a HUGE battle, then there is a blackout just as angel swings his axe. - I loved it but i hated how they made that much of a cliffhanger and made it into comic books

Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Chosen

== better finale in my opinion. I loved how all the potential slayers fought inside the hellmouth and the music used in those scenes (The Final Fight) was awesome. Anya dying and spike sacrificing himself was very sad..but then spike came to angel through the amulet :p

R.I.P Wesley and Anya! :D

Seinfeld - "The Finale"

Jeff is prolly gonna kill me for this, but whatever. :xp: I'm not a Seinfeld fan, largely because I don't find Jerry Seinfeld very funny, but I did catch the last episode of the show. I'll admit I laughed, but only because the characters were shown to be absolutely terrible human beings. They got what was coming to them.

I'm not a Seinfeld fan either, that's why I love this episode, it announced the end to this stupid show... :carms:

Archived