Home

Video Game War Stories

• 1 month later...

Well, I guess we could bring back this section of the forums. :p

I've got quite a few LOTR: Conquest stories. :xp: I got three headshots (as archer) in a row (1 warrior, 1 scout, 1 archer). I killed Saruman, and two other mages with a spreadshot in Helms Deep. I beat a server admin in a one on one duel, and I had lots of lag. When I told him, he wasn't happy. :xp:

hmmm... you ever have a bunch of lag then you go into a match on CoD4 with like perfect connections and everyone gets mad and tells you to leave? well that happened once and i ended up making like everyone but 1 guy leave the match

Surprised I didn't see this thread before...hmmm...well, my war story is this...

I played RC and beat the game with only 1 weapon, a knife, except the parts where you are required to use a specific weapon.

It's amazing how you can kill anything in that game, whether it be Geonosion or the huge Dwarf-Spider Droid. I killed them all...hehehehehe:D

• 1 month later...
Originally Posted by K1lingdr3ad

Oh and by the way, has anyone here heard of or played Enemy Territory Quake Wars. Good game, I once got like 47 sniper kills in one life.

ive got the Limited Collector's Edition. its okay. it could be alot better. it needs more maps, a conquest-type mode, music during gameplay, and 360 controller-compatable. it kinda already is compatable, but all it uses is basic movement, no other actions. its good for spectator mode though. i think my record for sniper kills in 1 life is around 30 or so. but i dont play online at all. i dont work well with the whole "clan system".

i used to be a big cheater in StarCraft singleplayer. but i stopeed about a year ago. when i cheated i always just created one of every type of unit meant for combat and send them out. it took a while to actually win that way as 6-8 units each attacking a building alone does take a while. but now i actually have to come up with strategies for each of the races. when i play as the Zerg my strategy was (originally) hit and run. but now its create 3 groups of 12 Zerglings, 2 groups of 12 Hydralisks, 1 group of 3 Ultralisks, 4 Lurkers and 5 (or 9 if not Brood War) Hydralisks, and 2 groups of 6 Mutalisks, 3 (or 6 if not Brood War) Guardians and 3 Devourers. it never occurred to me until Zerg mission 10 (Full Circle) of the original StarCraft.

Very Impressive Commander!

I was surrounded, recently, by a couple of SBD's some Assassin Droids and one Droideka, and I was trying to take a Command Post, which I couldn't do, but made it across a bridge. The CP had really low range, a small diameter and I couldn't outmaneuver them. I had 16 shots in my Award Blaster, and I used them to take care of the Droideka, going behind it of course. I had emptied both my Normal and Award rifles. No dets. I thought they would kill me but I got lucky.

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone have anymore good war stories? I've got one, this is my worst AI (Artificial Idiot) moment. One time in Jabba's Palace when I was playing as the Republic my teammates kept pushing me into the rancor pit and they kept falling into the rancor pit and just stood in front of the rancor and let themselves get eaten. It was the whole reason why we lost the battle. In Battlefront II my Rank is General, my total player points are 36,252 and counting, my total kills are 21,235 and counting, my total deaths are 2748 and counting, my Kill/Death Ratio is 7.73 and counting, my points per life is 13 and counting, and I have Legendary in everything except Demolition and Technician, I just can't get those two.

Archived