Home

Stuck at beating Davik & Calo

Darth Juju

I'm playing KOTOR on my PC, and I'm stuck in the Hangar at Davik's Base where you gotta kill Davik. I think i forgot to join another person at my party because i'm only running with Canderous now. I don't have frag grenades and medpacks because I can't return to the hideout and buy some somewhere.

If it's aloud to put a savegame for download in here, that could be cool so someone could finish that mission for me. If not, well I don't think i'd be able to pass the mission.

Well, that's a bugger. :(

I normally have 3 people in my party, and let them spam grenades...first the knock-out grenades followed by the heavy ones...

But that's impossible for you, as you explained.

I suggest reloading a previous save game. Or, for the next time, have MANY save files.

Also, Taris isn't 'that far' into the game. Maybe you could restart?

I don't know what happened, but suddenly Davik was dead and Calo was killed by debree.

I'm on Dantooine now, but there's a new problem/question:

I've completed the main quest: investigate the ruins, but I still can't get off the planet, to head for Tatooine (i checked walktroughs). Do I have to complete all side-quests before I can leave?

Thanks for the help

Yeah I did, and when i left the council this Twi'Lek warned me for a big predator who hunts Jedi and all that.

Well if he warned you, you should be able to get off the planet. There is something wrong with your game I think.

I don't know if it's modded, I admit that i have a downloaded version, but everything has worked well.

So i don't have to complete all the side-quests?

If there's no solution to this problem I might put my save game file in here (although i don;t know how it works) while someone else try to get me off the planet.

But of course, I'm stuck again.

I tried numerous times to kill the Sand People Chieftain and it's guards, but I just won't succeed. I got killed all the time.

I'm gonna try again a couple of times, but if i don't work I just put my safe game in here.

No, I can't beat 'em.

If somebody please can do it for me? how does it work, putting a save game in here?

Maybe it;s a dumb question, but how do you do that (uploading a savegame)?

Through what website etc.?

Go to your folder where you installed the game. Inside there is a folder called saves. There is your save. Go to a site like http://www.imagehost.org and upload the folder, inside your save. Paste a link here or send a PM to me, that way I can download it:)

• 4 weeks later...

RE: The original question on the post...

DAVIK is INVINCIBLE! Don't waste any time shooting/grenading him - Calo Nord is your real target. Once you get him down to 1hp, the cutscene triggers. Davik dies by coincidence.

I have not verified this through looking at coding, but it has been my experience that focusing on Davik will get you killed, focusing on Calo breezes you through!

• 2 weeks later...
RE: The original question on the post...

DAVIK is INVINCIBLE! Don't waste any time shooting/grenading him - Calo Nord is your real target. Once you get him down to 1hp, the cutscene triggers. Davik dies by coincidence.

I have not verified this through looking at coding, but it has been my experience that focusing on Davik will get you killed, focusing on Calo breezes you through!

You mean invinsible because of armor, etc. Davik isn't invinsible. He just needs the right weapons (the man for the job:thmbup1:).

EXCEPT OF COURSE:

If you've installed either a mod or an update which could have messed things up.

Archived