Home

Star Wars: The Sith Resurrection Part VI: Death to the Sith

"Matton Rand. Don't tell me you all landed here for the tourist attraction." Matton looked how he did the first time he met Jun-la.

Tavaryn replied, "Nope just here for the usual space battles."

Matton grinned, "Well tell you the truth nothing much going on here but everyone else headed into that canyon. If you double time it I'm sure you can catch up to them. They're probably listening to ghost stories or something."

Tavaryn nodded in understanding. He said to Alriana and Garja, "They headed into a place which is filled with the spirits of dead warriors. Jedi. Sith. Avalonian. They speak out to any who cross their paths. There is another way around but the others went there for a reason. We can follow or meet up with them. Your choice."

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"They headed into a place which is filled with the spirits of dead warriors. Jedi. Sith. Avalonian. They speak out to any who cross their paths. There is another way around but the others went there for a reason. We can follow or meet up with them. Your choice."

Alriana and Garja both turned to one another and began to discuss what possible avenue they could take.

"I believe that we should follow them. If we start now then we may have a better chance of catching up with them." Alriana said quietly while Garja shook his head.

"I believe that we should meet up with them instead. If these spirits turn hostile then I think that blaster bolts and lightsabers wouldn't have much of an effect against them.

Alriana turned to Tavaryn and smiled at him. "I believe the choice should fall to you. You know this planet better then Garja and I."

Above the planet

Above the planet, the seven dropships dropped out of hypersapce and quickly headed for the planet. The pilot of the lead troopship opened up a comn channel to Tulre.

"This is Lead Pilot Hira of the troopship divesion, Admiral Belina told us that you requested troops and sent us. If you would please transmit landing instructions so we may deploy the troops on the surface."

"It's there, but it isn't what motivates me. I need to end this; I need to move on with my life. If Greea is in there somewhere, tell her, I'm sorry we left her behind." Komad replied. Then, as if speaking to Greea herself, he added, "There's someone else now."

"This would have coincided with Force Wars between the followers of Ashla and Bogan on Tython. That would been more than thirty-five thousand years ago." Reyvan commented. "The Blood King has been around that long?"

"Enough of this," said Andirrul. "I tire of fighting for practice, and want to have one last duel before I...before..." She felt herself slipping. "I must find Kalla Kaltas and slay her."

She paused for a moment. "She's here. I'm going to move out in the open and see if anything--or anyone--arrives..."

Feeling an undercurrent in the Force, and hearing Wrath's message, the Dark Lady shut her eyes as tightly as she could, feeling pain, and braced herself. "Thank you--!"

He was actually glad he was helping Andirrul...Andorra out, but she wasn't free yet. He could see she was holding on but he was worried the pain was going to be too much for her. He made his way over to her as quickly as he could.

"I will come with you my mistress."

He decided to give Kalla and update on Andorra's status.

We're on our way now Komad's...Kalla Kaltas.

(Do you think I should post the Casting Call for Part VII now, to cut down on delay?)

Thank you, you're doing the right thing. Kalla sent back to Wrath. Then, reaching out to Andorra, she sent, We're coming, you'll soon be free, my friend.

(EDIT: I forgot to mention the Series' 4th anniversary, which was actually almost a month ago. So, yeah, happy belated 4th anniversary!)

Andirrul turned to Wrath, squeezing his armor-plated hand with a ferocity that surprised both him and her. "Help me," she hissed through clenched teeth. "I can feel myself slipping, succumbing to Virul's control. It won't be long before he takes over completely. To whom are you truly loyal--him or me?"

She gazed into Wrath's eyes with her glowing orange ones--the pride of the Sith. "If Virul conquers, he will kill you. He'll kill everyone who is a real threat to his power. I'm just his host. A meat shell. You? He considers you a rival."

I do not. Wrath is a minion, a servant. A pawn. He belongs to me.

"Do you?" asked the Dark Lady. "Or will you stand by your mistress now?"

Wrath looked over at Andirrul as she struggled with herself. He felt her powerful grip against his hand. He could see she was not only beginning to lose the battle inside of her but physically her body was getting weaker as well. He continued moving forward for the both of them. He could sense he was getting closer to the jedi which was at least one good thing. He then heard her words as she spoke of where Wrath's loyalty was.

"For years I served Virul without question. I thought he saw me as his apprentice, someone he admired however I was wrong. I was just a tool for him to use, a servant for him; I doubt he even viewed me as a sith. However he's right, I'm not a sith at least not anymore. I will not stand by Virul, but I will not stand by my mistress either. I will stand by Andorra Evenstar, my friend." Wrath said proudly.

Andirrul gave a sudden start. She began speaking in the voice of a little girl, the Andorra she had once been. Was this a gift from the Force, or a curse?

"I'm still here. Inside the monster girl. Get me out. He's coming to hurt me."

Coughing up a trickle of blood so that it lightly spattered the front of Wrath's uniform, the Dark Lady knelt before him. "Thank you--I'm trying to fight--!" She bit down hard on her tongue, increasing the blood in her mouth so that a drop of it formed on her lower lip. She'd exclaimed these words as her adult self.

"Take me to Kalla. Please. Carry me if you have to. There's something that I have to tell her..." Andirrul stood up, feeling herself growing stronger and yet weaker by the second. Either she was preparing to fight or die.

Wrath nodded as he picked Andirrul up. She felt much weaker than before which made Wrath nervous. He started to run fearing he might not make it in time. He cursed at himself for not making a decision quicker. Why had it taken him this long to see the truth? Now was not the time for such questions. He had to focus on getting Andirrul to Kalla. Whatever she was planning, he hoped it would work.

"We're almost there, just hold on a little longer."

Tyrannus watched the impatient girl storm away and sighed but not before he said, "My pretty and what do you suppose you are to do. This place is alive. You don't know if you will be aided or tormented."

"Stop babbling. She'll do what needs to be which is more than I can say for you," The Blood King replied. "Now we will destroy these Jedi and then attack the foolish Republic."

Tyrannus shook his head and issued orders, "Form divisions! Forward march!"

The troops began heading towards the grassy plains at the edge of the canyons.

Tonatius replied to Reyvan, "The Blood King is the one who led them against us. He dwells in the one who will bring him closer to his goal. Naga Sadow was one. The ancestor of Tyrannus. He chooses for there must always be one until he is made to see his path will lead nowhere." He then shrugged his shoulders, "Well that is what the legends say. Records have him written in throughout various points in history. Some written by the ancient Loremaster Petronius himself."

Jun-la and Andros were released and they saw Kalla engaging with Andurril. There was also the assassin she had seen before. she nodded to her father. They both took off towards them. All the while, Jun-la spoke in her mind, Andorra. Hold on. Kalla, trust in that which completes you.

Andorra, my sister's daughter. You are strong. Fight like those of your ancestors. Andros was also transmitting his thoughts.

They were then suddenly surrounded by Karaka's men. Jun-la readied to fight hoping it wouldn't come to her using her shou powers. She raised her fists in a basic combat stance and her father did the same.

Karaka emerged and laughed. "I told you we would meet again pretty one. Now you have no knight in shining armor to protect you."

in the next moment, they attacked.

Tavaryn looked into the canyon. All of a sudden Riyusaan appeared and said, "You don't have to go in for you are not being tested. They bear scars of memories past but yours are recent. You may follow but they will not speak to you." He then disappeared.

Matton replied, "Well he sure knows how to make an entrance. Look you all better follow. I've got a bad feeling about this and I know that there is a horde coming after them."

Tavaryn nodded. To the others he said, "Follow me," and took off at a startling speed unlike Force Speed.

The image of Alkea smiled and replied, "She is at rest and wishes you a long life for as long as you will take it. But now you must go. Remember Brother that you have revenge in your movements but don't let it take you."

In that moment, the sand cleared away revealing the various battles going on. The hordesmen were preventing Jun-la and Andros from reaching their goal.

"Follow me,"

Alriana watched with wide eyes as Tavaryn took off at an incredible speed. She slowly turned around to Garja before looking back at Tavaryn who was moving rapidly away.

"I haven't practiced that technique for awhile. And I wasn't aware that anyone who practiced it could move that fast."

Garja shrugged his shoulders and began running after Tavaryn while Alriana ran after him as well using the force to enhance her speed. The technique was slightly difficult to use after so many years in stasis but it was coming back to her bit by bit.

This new future is full of suprises, she thought as she ran.

"If she dies, Virul, the deal is off." Kalla said to Andirrul as she drew her lightsaber. How am I supposed to fight her and win without hurting her? She thought to herself.

Iyav drew his pistol and followed Tavaryn into the canyon, trying to keep up. As soon as the Hordesmen were within his sights, he started firing on them, carefully avoiding the Jedi fighting them with swords and lightsabers.

Komad activated his lightsabers in a blinding flash, and leapt into battle against the Hordesmen. "We meet at last, Karaka."

Wrath finally arrived with Andirrul just in time to see the Hordesmen attack the group. He saw Kalla and placed Andirrul down. He didn't know what the plan was, but Kalla did and he would have to trust her just as she trusted him. Wrath activated his lightsaber and followed in after Komad.

Kurt pulled out his rifle and instantly took aim at Wrath. However after watching him fight with the Jedi he took aim at another and fired.

"I don't want you half breed," Karaka said. "She is the one I want." He pointed a claw at Jun-la who had her family's sword out. She would wait until the last moment to use her lightsaber.

Jun-la replied, "Yes your fight is with me but there are two. Why not both?"

The answer was never uttered for more of the enemy arrived. This one was unmistakeably a female but her face was masked and her eyes had the blood lust. She jumped at Komad thrrowing her specialty weapon at him. Karaka grunned, "Not it's just us."

"And so it is," Jun-la replied. Suddenly she swooped into attack lunging with her blade while Karaka used his blades against her.

As the sand cleared, Tonatius saw he was surrounded in battle. HE saw his cousin and dashed straight towards her. He halted when he saw Kalla and noticed she was in a deep fight. Sinking to the ground, he closed his eyes and began to meditate. Cousin? Cousin are you still with us?

Tavaryn noticed Alriana catching up. He said, "Feels good after being in stasis, doesn't it?" He was referring to her using the Force again.

Komad then twirled his lightsabers at the right moment, managing to cut the nasty looking weapon in half. She then lunged at Komad, only to be shot in the legs by Iyav. "I thought you were going to wait at Huntau Station." Komad commented. "And miss all the fun? Not on your life." Iyav replied, taking another shot at the Hordesman. "I suspected as much. It's great to be fighting alongside you." Komad remarked.

The downed assassin wasn't finished. using her power she sent off a three pronged ice like weapon towards the two of them, forcign the blaster out of the one that shot her. She stood up and growled before disappearing only to reappear above them and struck out with her good leg.

Komad then jumped out the way, and as the assassin descended, he cut her leg clean off with his lightsaber. Iyav then retrieved his blaster, and shot the creature right between the eyes. "There's still plenty more of them." Komad pointed out.

Andirrul, licking her lips, said in Lord Virul's voice: "At last!" Leering, he pushed his host body--meaning the Avalonian--toward Kalla. "Indeed, if this weak one perishes, the exchange will not take place, but do you think that I would let you sacrifice yourself for her without first proving yourself worthy?"

The Dark Lady of the Sith sprang forward in skorost' position. "If you can fight me, Jedi, then you will have earned my tolerance for your offer, if not my respect. As for me--have you even seen the technique I'll unleash on you?"

"Do you think I'm unprepared? I know how Andorra fights, and I've had a year to learn what I could about Darth Virul." Kalla replied, holding her lightsaber in a defensive Niman stance. "I may love someone else now, but that makes me no less determined to stop you."

Sith do not quiver. They charge; they climb; they stand triumphant on top of their enemies' corpses, but they do not quiver. However, this one did...

"It's true, then," replied Andirrul in the voice of a brokenhearted young girl who knows the greatest love of her life has ended. "If I've lost you, then I've truly lost everything. You mean the world to me, Kalla, and you still do--" Andirrul took abrupt control--"and that logically signifies that it would mean the world to me for me to kill you. Sith do not take betrayal lightly..." Then she charged, as a Sith would. There was no way she would lose this battle. She couldn't...

Now you know how I felt at Bastion. Kalla sent out to Andorra, while vocally replying, "Just think! If you kill me, then you doom yourself. You won't be Andorra anymore, you won't even be Andirrul. You'll just be Darth Virul. Just the latest in a long line of victims. And when your body dies, he'll just claim another, and another, until the end of time. Do you really want that, or do you want to end it?"

In the middle of her planned attack, the Dark Lady froze. Virul tried to taunt her. The Jedi is trying to distract you. Don't let her. This is how Lord Vader was defeated in the battle against his own son. Vader lowered his defenses, as you are lowering yours. Fight! You are Sith, and nothing can stop you!

Except for love, Andorra thought as herself. Kalla loves another, but I? I still know enough, as a dejarik player, about sacrifice for greater gain.

"Virul has been poison in my skull ever since I thought I slew him at Bastion," she hissed. "You must have been horrified to see my rage, my lack of self-control. I want to get rid of him, but how? I can feel him starting to take me..."

"Feels good after being in stasis, doesn't it?"

Alriana grinned at him and nodded before replying. "It really does feel good. I was trapped in that stasis pod for far too long, I had almost forgotten what it felt like."

She then turned behind her to look at Garja was somehow managing to keep up with them although he was breating and panting heavily.

"Have you spent too much time sitting in the command chair Admiral? Or are we just too fast for you?"

Garja frowned at her before speeding up slightly although he was still falling behind but at a much slower pace then before.

Alriana laughed and then turned back to Tavaryn. "So...what happens when we reach our destination?"

"Andorra, I don't know if we'll ever be a couple again, but I'll always be there for you. I'll always be your friend, even if I'm not your girlfriend anymore. Now, trust me." Kalla said to Andorra, and then she reached into her mind, drawing Virul's attention away.

Did you really think I would let you take over my body, and continue to wreak havoc upon the galaxy? I'm younger, and naturally stronger in the Force than Andorra. Gender, sexuality, and species aside, I'm a much more desirable host, and yet it never occurred to you that my offer might be too good to be true. You're a desperate, arrogant fool, and now I have you right where I want you. Kalla then managed to rip Virul right out of Andorra's mind, and into her own.

I know exactly why after my aunt, you never tried to possess another Jedi. You knew they could resist, and if you didn't flee, they would destroy you. And this time, you can't flee. Kalla said to Virul within her mind, keeping him in and forcing him out at the same time. Checkmate

No, no, no, NOOOOOOOOOO! Virul's final destruction sent off massive shockwaves in the Force, causing Kalla to emit a blood-curdling scream and knocking her off her feet. Hearing the noise and feeling the shockwave, Komad and Iyav rushed to Kalla's side.

"You ... destroyed Virul. I didn't think it was possible." Komad said to his daughter, trying to help her back up.

"I'm fine, Dad, I just need to catch my breath." Kalla explained, getting back on her feet. "Andorra's the one you should be worried about." She then motioned over to Andorra, who was now unconscious and slumped over on the ground.

Iyav then checked her pulse. "She's alive, but barely. I'll get her back to the Ebon Hawk, and try to stabilise her condition." He explained, picking up Andorra's unconscious body and carrying her out of the battle.

"Tyrannus! Blood King! Your Triumvirate is broken! Virul is no more! Come and face us!" Komad called out, knowing they would hear him.

Archived