Home

SMI: Grog

fizzymitsu

kerosene, propylene glycol, artificial sweeteners, sulphuric acid, rum, acetone, red dye no. 2, scumm, axle grease, battery acid, pepperoni

So yeah, I was enjoying some rum and coke last night and got to thinking... "I wonder if anyone has ever actually mixed up some Monkey Island Grog." Personally I think you would have to be more than a lil crazy to drink battery acid, but who knows. So my question is this, do you know if anyone has admitted to drinking this stuff? And does it really melt locks?

I've been meaning to make some grog for a long time but I always have problems with the ingredients... Battery acid is probably the only thing I can find around the house. There might be some scumm lying around though...

Also, you don't suppose I could use red dye no.3 instead?

So yeah, I was enjoying some rum and coke last night and got to thinking... "I wonder if anyone has ever actually mixed up some Monkey Island Grog." Personally I think you would have to be more than a lil crazy to drink battery acid, but who knows. So my question is this, do you know if anyone has admitted to drinking this stuff? And does it really melt locks?

Er, yeah, sure. Drinking sulphuric acid, kerosene and acetone.... that's fine. :wornout:

Archived