Home

More Big LucasArts News? Super Star Wars is here! LA Back Catalog Megathread

Jeff

Super Star Wars and More to the Virtual Console

Definitely happy about this one. I've been wanting these 3 games to come to VC ever since the Wii came out and I thought LucasArts would never come out with them. And once again just like the Steam releases and game remakes, this is "just the beginning".

This is pretty cool, though I'm not sure how you're supposed to create a Star War's Mii, the Mii customization is extremely limited. Super Star Wars is nostalgic and all, but "just the beginning" eh, Rogue Squadron better make it on VC if they're going to continue this trend.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This is pretty cool, though I'm not sure how you're supposed to create a Star War's Mii, the Mii customization is extremely limited. Super Star Wars is nostalgic and all, but "just the beginning" eh, Rogue Squadron better make it on VC if they're going to continue this trend.
You are a Mii noob then, I have both Ackbar (everyone has this one) as well as Nien Nunb which looks amazing.

Super Star Wars? Cool, I'd get them if they were free, like their ROM counterparts are on Zsnes. Still Super Star Wars is better news any day of the week than Republic Heroes.

LucasArts of late is like a band on a reunion tour. They've spent the last few years in a tailspin, went through rehab with TFU, and now their going on a comeback tour. Their stuff is outdated, but its classic and better than the s*** they've produced in recent years.

Super Star Wars? Cool, I'd get them if they were free, like their ROM counterparts are on Zsnes. Still Super Star Wars is better news any day of the week than Republic Heroes.

LucasArts of late is like a band on a reunion tour. They've spent the last few years in a tailspin, went through rehab with TFU, and now their going on a comeback tour. Their stuff is outdated, but its classic and better than the s*** they've produced in recent years.

Except that ROMs are illegal, especially now that the games have been re-released. :¬: Besides, LucasArts will only keep this up if it's profitable.

Archived