Home

Whos heard of Strong Bad's Game for atractive people!?

I have seen this advertised on the wii shop channel but I have never taken the time to check it out. Its pretty cool. I am going to buy it and Tales of Monkey island at the same time. Have anyone here heard of it? Is it worth buying? oh and one more question, How Humorous is it? Thanks. purple_tentacle_ :guyofwar::monkey4:

(This BBCode requires its accompanying plugin to work properly.)

Ah yes....Strong Bad's Game for Attractive people!! It's hilarious for those who are familiar with Strong Bad:D I really liked how it was, probably could've been better, but it made up for that in its Strong Baddiness:D

The nunchuck gun...the only gun that never runs out of ammo....:D

Strongbad is brilliant. Probably wise you acquaint yourself with what the game is based on first, here: http://www.homestarrunner.com/sbemail.html (also checkout the main site).

If you didn't know already, it's made by Telltate, makers of Sam n' Max, Tales Of Monkey Island, Bone and more, so it's awesome by default.

Ya I know. HEY They made a Bone game!? Is it an adventure game?

KILL HIM!!!!!:guyofwar::monkey4:

I only have the first two episodes so far. The second episode I think is an improvement on the first. Seems funner somehow. Loving it so far.

Well what are your sugestions. i am wating for TOMI to come out on wiiware and when it does i am going to also buy a episode of strong bad. Should I go in order or is the second better?

• 1 month later...

Archived