Home

Custom Commando Project - Redux

Astor

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sudo unit 3: this is no stealth unit, with blindingly bright energy shields and optional evasive combat optical sensors, this unit is designed to complete important missions, so send out your sudo, and there is no need to worry for your mission's success :thmbup1:

SUDO2xEsword3copy.jpg

and with the evasive computerized optical sensors(ecos):

SUDOCombatOptics2xeswords1copy.jpg

Old "WISP" model with Flash Burn equipment, a nastly lightbulb on the shoulder capable of temporarily blinding enemies. Happy Sniping!

MorgansSniper2wFlashBurn.jpg

(yes i realise the scratch layer is in front)

made with adobe photoshop elements 8 and gimp(built from the neyo and sniper models available at genliwarccp

edit: Can someone please show me how to make the pics show up?

Edit: Thanks for the help, general

First off, Welcome to LF

To answer your question, you have the code right, but you can't post a location from your computer. It has to be a pic on the internet. if you got the pics, from the internet, you can just post links, if not, you'll have to upload them to either the photo album on LF or photobucket, image shack, etc and give the links to them there.

This doesn't really count as a custom commando, but i wanted to show you guys this idea for another(less annoying) type of energy shield.

you might have to zoom to see it though.

Electric_TOR.png[/img]

cant wait for the old republic to come out!. so i used gimp on this wiki-acquired image

This doesn't really count as a custom commando, but i wanted to show you guys this idea for another(less annoying) type of energy shield.

you might have to zoom to see it though.

Electric_TOR.png[/img]

cant wait for the old republic to come out!. so i used gimp on this wiki-acquired image

Sudo unit 3: this is no stealth unit, with blindingly bright energy shields and optional evasive combat optical sensors, this unit is designed to complete important missions, so send out your sudo, and there is no need to worry for your mission's success :thmbup1:

SUDO2xEsword3copy.jpg

and with the evasive computerized optical sensors(ecos):

SUDOCombatOptics2xeswords1copy.jpg

Old "WISP" model with Flash Burn equipment, a nastly lightbulb on the shoulder capable of temporarily blinding enemies. Happy Sniping!

MorgansSniper2wFlashBurn.jpg

(yes i realise the scratch layer is in front)

made with adobe photoshop elements 8 and gimp(built from the neyo and sniper models available at genliwarccp

edit: Can someone please show me how to make the pics show up?

Edit: Thanks for the help, general

Those are really good, some of the coolest as far as color choice goes I've seen since the old thread.

Well, I guess I've just skimmed this thread far too long.... may I request one? :D

1. Adenn

2. Black with golden trim in certain places like around the visor, boots, gloves, etc.

3. A DC-15A rifle

4. no visor glow, just black.

Well, I guess I've just skimmed this thread far too long.... may I request one? :D

1. Adenn

2. Black with golden trim in certain places like around the visor, boots, gloves, etc.

3. A DC-15A rifle

4. no visor glow, just black.

http://64.20.36.214/lucasforums.com/images/smilies/emot-raise.gif

could someone with battlefront 2 please take some screenshots of dc-15a ? (or if you can decompile the models that would be better)

Sorry about being inactive, recently I have been swamped with real world stuff and have been sick. So I have not had any free time to make commandos.

Spring break is coming up soon so I should be able to make commandos :D

We thank you all for your patience and understanding :).

• 2 weeks later...
Hey everyone I would like to make a request if you don't mind.

Name: Tracyn

Armor: Just the standard kind (i.e. not the one with scorches back pack, sev's shoulder holster etc.

Colors: All black with with red stripes. That's stripes down the sides of the arms, the shoulder, knee and elbow armor plates, those streak shaped indentation on thigh plates, and a single red stripe down the center of the helmet and also on that center y shaped chestplate. Could you also make the visor red.

Weapon: Just the standard DC-17m blaster attachment

Thanks!

Ill reesubmit this because it looks like AAC 112's comp died or something.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived