• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the double post Astor.

Here are all of the requests that I have on my list:

1.Scrapper

2.Light Gray

3.DC 17m rifle

4.Many marks, scratches, and burns all over the armor. If possible, place an ammo clip on the left shoulder pad, and explosive devices on the right leg. (if you can't thats fine) and try to make some broken battle droids in the background. I will be using this photo for a numerous amount of things so make it good plz!

1.Bakura

2.Gold forearms,elbow pads,kneepads,and boots.one gold stripe down the middle of the helmet ending at the top of his visor.everything else red.

3.Flamethrower

4.A clone assassin helmet if possible.

1.Agon

2.Black-all over, grey-left shoulder

3.DC-17

4.Left sholder should have blood red srtip down center sholder and left side. vicer shoudl be also blood red! put a gray empire sign on chest plate but on blood red line near top! have anti armor rounds around leg wiht blue srip on them blood red.

1.RC-1138

2.Orange and Black and White (Commander Cody Style)

3.DC-17 Commando Blaster

4.Look at a picture from "Commander Cody" Star wars the clone wars.

Well I know you guys do have real life stuff and so I am in no rush for this. But was hopping that you could do it anyway seeing as this is clone based and this a blank template of a clone from a friend. This one posted below is what I am asking for basically to be edited.

Edited

\/

l_5cde69ab0e5542e5bebb9ee95ba8d822.jpg

1)Name: Skar

2)Colors & Placement- I'd like the colors to be like this clone below only blue like the 501st Legion clones.

450px-Lock-GI.jpg

4)Add-ons/other details- Add a visor like Cody's (the one shown above) and a scar across the face-plate of the helmet, a Kama like what Rex wears, and this symbol on the body armor (keep the sash)

l_3a2295f3045b46ba9f16a192cab3e84c.jpg

--

As stated before take your time. I am in no rush and try your best. It maybe big but I know some of you said for some challenging work. This is challenging and it should turn out pretty well.

Hey everyone I would like to make a request if you don't mind.

Name: Tracyn

Armor: Just the standard kind (i.e. not the one with scorches back pack, sev's shoulder holster etc.

Colors: All black with with red stripes. That's stripes down the sides of the arms, the shoulder, knee and elbow armor plates, those streak shaped indentation on thigh plates, and a single red stripe down the center of the helmet and also on that center y shaped chestplate. Could you also make the visor red.

Weapon: Just the standard DC-17m blaster attachment

Thanks!

1. Adenn

2. Black with golden trim in certain places like around the visor, boots, gloves, etc.

3. A DC-15A rifle

4. no visor glow, just black.

If you see that one of your requests is not in this post please post with:

1) A notification telling me I missed a request

and

2) Your request

Keep up the good work Rinku you deserve a trophy for doing all this stuff... or a shiny metal.

my newest work:

each commando is based on a in-game skin I made

picture.php?albumid=633&pictureid=6741

Very nice job.

On a related note I am hoping to crank all of the commandos out toady (and maybe tomorrow, we'll see) so check back later for a new post with the commandos.

Sorry for the double post again Astor. I thought it would be better to post the commandos in a new post, so people see a different post time (I will edit this post, adding the other new commandos after I make them).

Here are four of the requested commandos:

Scrapper

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
picture.php?albumid=116&pictureid=6744

Bakura

Show spoiler
picture.php?albumid=116&pictureid=6745

Agon

Show spoiler
picture.php?albumid=116&pictureid=6746

RC-1138 *Note- I took some artistic freedom on this one b/c you asked for orange, white and black. But in the style of Commander Cody, and Commander Cody only has one color. If you do not like how it turned out or want it changed please notify me.*

Show spoiler
picture.php?albumid=116&pictureid=6747

AS STATED ABOVE THIS POST WILL BE UPDATED WITH THE OTHER REQUESTED COMMANDOS LATER. SO, YOU WILL NEED TO CLICK ON THE THREAD TO SEE IF ANY NEW COMMANDOS HAVE BEEN UPLOADED TO THIS POST ;).

Thanks for all of your support with this thread :).

~Link

Cool commandos. I made one with GIMP (Because I am finnaly getting the hang of it) but 2 things. 1. I don't know how to put it in my message without a URL and 2. I couldn't find a white commando model so i used my Avatar. So if you could tell me how to put it into this message I will edit it in to show you.

EDIT: Found out how I think

?action=view&current=bts_bg.jpg

EDIT 2:Grrr I can't see the picture but can you guys? if you can't just go here

http://s448.photobucket.com/albums/qq207/Ghost_the_hedgehog/?action=view&current=bts_bg.jpg

I haven't posted here in a minute.

(Screenshots courtesy of Gamma097)

Death Watch Commando--

Show spoiler

picture.php?albumid=452&pictureid=6694

picture.php?albumid=452&pictureid=6695

Omicron Squad--

Show spoiler

picture.php?albumid=452&pictureid=6717

Old Republic Trooper [Havoc Squad]--

Show spoiler

picture.php?albumid=452&pictureid=6758

picture.php?albumid=452&pictureid=6757

picture.php?albumid=452&pictureid=6756

Edit--

Moar cust0m tr00pz. :xp:

(Screenshots courtesy of Kyr'am Galaar)

Show spoiler

picture.php?albumid=525&pictureid=6544

picture.php?albumid=525&pictureid=6543

picture.php?albumid=525&pictureid=6542

picture.php?albumid=525&pictureid=6538

picture.php?albumid=525&pictureid=6537

Very nice guys. I really like the actual game skins :D.

Sorry I haven't posted the other commandos I had some problems with photoshop CS5 so I had fish out CS3 and downgrade...Oh well :) I'll make the next few and post them soon.

O_O those are good. I still can't get my ingame skins to play nice so I will stick with the ones hockey gave me. I still can't get the lower part of the visor to dissapear on thos to leave only the T-shape.

EDIT: ok here is my newest one. (note none of these are the main commando because GIMP's layering colors makes the gray on black look retarded so I might make him green or something)

Black Hawk commando 03-Blaster (demolitions)

http://s448.photobucket.com/albums/qq207/Ghost_the_hedgehog/?action=view&current=BH2.jpg

Edit 2: Black Hawk Commando 143-Jaicer

http://s448.photobucket.com/albums/qq207/Ghost_the_hedgehog/?action=view&current=MSBlankEdit.jpg

Archived