Home

My name is Frog. I am fourteen years old and currently attending high school. I have yellow skin, yellow eyes, I'm 4" (yea I'm short), blah blah blah... I'm bored. You're bored. Moving on...

I'm a very determined and committed person. Once I put my mind to something, I will make sure I accomplish it. My biggest fear is failure, and I give 110% to everything. Sometimes the goals I set for myself tend to be too high. Half the things that come out of my mouth involve sarcasm to some degree. I'm a pretty giggly person. I like to laugh, I like to have fun. I have the best friends in the world. I live life to the fullest.

I'm a night person but I prefer to shower in the morning. I guess you could say I'm random. Fly-eating is a passion; but I don't quite know if it's a talent.

I guess I'm semi-athletic. I like to constantly flex my legs. I'm very easily annoyed. Speaking of annoying things...

Siblings. I have one sister. One Evil. Canniving. Annoying. thing of a sister. I would prefer to not go into detail. I live with two parents, a mom and a dad. We live in a house, in the swamp. Your typical family.

I wish my life would have more adventure. Nothing happens here in the suburbs. I am an opionated person; if I don't agree with you, I will surely spark a debate. Gay marriage? Love it. I don't care if marriage is traditionally between a man and woman; it should be between two people who love each other.

That basically sums up who I am. I'm random, fun, and I live to prove people wrong. I break all stereotypes, trust me.

Get to know me, you won't regret it.(;

Oh and in case you haven't noticed, I am a girl..just to clear things up. There's always one strange individual out there who thinks I'm a guy.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Brekekekex, ko-ax, ko-ax,

Brekekekex, ko-ax, ko-ax!

We children of the fountain and the lake

Let us wake

Our full choir-shout, as the flutes are ringing out,

Our symphony of clear-voiced song.

The song we used to love in the Marshland up above,

In praise of Dionysus to produce,

Of Nysaean Dionysus, son of Zeus,

When the revel-tipsy throng, all crapulous and gay,

To our precinct reeled along on the holy Pitcher day,

Brekekekex, ko-ax, ko-ax.

No normal person would ever say that in polite conversation. I personally would not even quote it in polite conversation. However, I did once listen for frogs out at Granger lake because the SCIENCE demands answers to how many frogs there are alive out there. They can be horribly malformed by pesticides but hey, if they croak they count. I can just see the frogs without any legs using its jaw to hop around on and croaking at the same time. And then the ladyfrogs come around to check the handsome croaker out and see him flopping around on the ground like a fish except more amphibianish. "No way, Jim! I can't be seen with something so absolutely aesthetically revolting that I almost lose my last fly just looking at you!" That's what they'd say to Jim, and then they'd wonder off in search of a more froglike frog. And then Jim would croak again, and again--- but no one would come, and he'd still croak because his brain has been so damaged by the toxic runoff that he is unable to grasp his existential situation and the electrical signals in his brain fire the command to croak again uselessly, uselessly. Such a piteous image! Did anyone ever tell you you have issues, Darathy? Because if not, let me be the first to say: You have issues. Issues with frogs, several issues with suspect ladyfolk, issues with

• 1 year later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived