Home

Wearable Atris Robes

======================================================

KNIGHTS OF THE OLD REPUBLIC II: THE SITH LORDS MODIFICATION

======================================================

AUTHOR: Marius Fett

NAME: Wearable Atris Robes

DESCRIPTION: This mod makes Atris' robes available to use for female characters. The original model had the body and head all in the same model file, so it couldn't be used as an item without having the two head collide with eachother. I've resolved this by editing the Atris body model, getting rid of the head, so it can now be used without any problems. The robes use appearance slot J, and come in two variants. The regular Atris texture from the game, and the Jocasta Nu texture from my Atris to Jocasta Nu conversion mod.

To get these robes, play through the game normally until you arrive at Atris' Academy for the first time. After speaking to Atris, go to free your friends as normal. Next to Bao-Dur's cage there will be a new Plasteel Cylinder marked 'laundry'. Inside, there are the two sets of robes and a datapad, containing Atris' instructions to the Handmaidens on how she wants her laundry washed. Yeah, I know this is a bit silly, I just wanted to have a little fun with it.

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS: Copy the contents of the 'Install' folder to your Override directory. Then, depending on the skin colour of your Exile, copy the contents of either the 'Asian and Caucasian Hand Textures' or the 'Black Hand Textures' to your Override folder also. Whenever you start a new playthrough and decide to use a different head with another skin colour, you can just swap the textures out.

NOTE: If you're using Exile's Atris Style Robes by Shem, this mod is compatible with it. Shem used texture variations 1 and 2, (PMBJ01 and PMBJ02) for his mod, so with this in mind, I set my mod up to use texture variations 3 and 4, (PMBJ03 and PMBJ04) so as to ensure compatibility. So, if you already have Shem's mod installed and when installing mine it asks you if you want to Overwrite the models, it doesn't really matter whether you click yes or no, as my model and Oldflash's model that Shem used in his mod are the same. The two mods will work together perfectly.

PERMISSIONS: This mod may not be used without the explicit permission of the author. This mod may not be distributed on other sites without the express permission of the author.

THIS MODIFICATION IS PROVIDED AS-IS AND IS NOT SUPPORTED BY BIOWARE/OBSIDIAN ENTERTAINMENT OR LUCASARTS OR ANY LICENSERS/SPONSORS OF THE MENTIONED COMPANIES. USE OF THIS FILE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND THE ABOVE MENTIONED COMPANIES OR THE AUTHOR IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE CAUSED TO YOUR COMPUTER FOR THE USAGE OF THIS FILE.

The regular old Atris skin:

103159_1.jpg

The Jocasta Nu robe:

103159_2.jpg

Aaaand finally, this is where you can find them:

103159_3.jpg

Yeah, I know that's a little bit silly. I was just having a little fun with it. ^_^

DOWNLOAD

• 2 weeks later...

This is a wonderful mod.

The little touches like making the item appear in a logical place in game and having a humorous notation with it makes it even better.

A small question though. Let's say I'm on a playthrough right now where I *just* finished the Telos bit, and I would like to get these robes, is there a giveitem name for them?

This is a wonderful mod.

The little touches like making the item appear in a logical place in game and having a humorous notation with it makes it even better.

A small question though. Let's say I'm on a playthrough right now where I *just* finished the Telos bit, and I would like to get these robes, is there a giveitem name for them?

All items have a giveitem code; find the .uti files that came with this mod. The filenames should be the codes.

• 7 months later...

Archived