Home

Quello to Watto

Marius Fett

======================================================

KNIGHTS OF THE OLD REPUBLIC II: THE SITH LORDS MODIFICATION

======================================================

AUTHOR: Marius Fett

NAME: Quello to Watto

DESCRIPTION: This is a small mod which makes Quello, the Toydarian you meet on Nar Shaddaa look more like Watto, the Toydarian you see in The Phantom Menace and Attack of the Clones. The original Quello skin was mostly just grey, which looked ok, but I personally prefer the way Watto looks, which is why I made this skin. It's not perfect, but what can you do? :p

The reskin is not the only feature of this mod however, no no! Also included is my edited version of the Toydarian body model, which makes Quello look even more like the Watto in The Phantom Menace by removing his hat. If you remember though, in Attack of the Clones, Watto did wear a hat, whereas in The Phantom Menace, he didn't. You can choose which model you want to use. If you want him to wear a hat, just install the skins, but if you want him hatless like in The Phantom Menace, copy the contents of the 'TPM Style Model' folder into your Override folder along with the textures. Quello's name is also changed to Watto ingame.

You don't have to use the textures though, if you only want to use the hatless model, you can just copy the C_Toydarian.mdl and C_Toydarian.mdx into your Override and leave the textures alone.

I added the edited model in just for a little bit extra customization. ^_^

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS: Copy the C_Toydarian.tga, C_Toyhat.tga and n_twilekm003.utc files and the contents of the 'TPM Style Model' folder into your Override folder.

PERMISSIONS: This mod may not be used without the explicit permission of the author. This mod may not be distributed on other sites without the express permission of the author.

THIS MODIFICATION IS PROVIDED AS-IS AND IS NOT SUPPORTED BY BIOWARE/OBSIDIAN ENTERTAINMENT OR LUCASARTS OR ANY LICENSERS/SPONSORS OF THE MENTIONED COMPANIES. USE OF THIS FILE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND THE ABOVE MENTIONED COMPANIES OR THE AUTHOR IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE CAUSED TO YOUR COMPUTER FOR THE USAGE OF THIS FILE.

This little mod offers two things. The first is a reskin, which makes the Toydarian Dock Master, Quello on Nar Shaddaa look more like Watto from the films. By default, Quello was just grey, which didn't look too nice. Now, i've given him a more Watto-ish colour.

The second thing it offers is an edited Toydarian body model. The edited model has basically just had the hat removed, so 'Watto' will now be hatless, like he was in TPM, as opposed to wearing it like in AotC.

You can use the skins and the model, just the model or just the skins. There are 3 ways to go. ^_^

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
103477_1.jpg

Show spoiler
103477_2.jpg

Show spoiler
103477_3.jpg

Show spoiler
103477_4.jpg

DOWNLOAD

Are you ever going to let that go? :p

Never.

That's some nice complex colour variation :golfclap:. It really brightens my day when I see something that isn't just a simple Hue/Saturation change (ie: flat & lifeless :¬:).

Hue/Saturation is more than the simple invert and paint jobs I've seen. But true, I do like the mods that aren't 1 whole color shade throughout.

Good skin you have there DDD. :p

Archived