Home

no posts! :S

Hooper

I hate kill the atmosphere but I think it's because there isn't much left to talk about. Republic Commando was picked apart and thoroughly discussed long before any of you guys were here. Not to mention every idea for a Republic Commando 2 has been thought of and posted at least twice.

It's nothing more now than an old and forgotten game.

I hate kill the atmosphere but I think it's because there isn't much left to talk about. Republic Commando was picked apart and thoroughly discussed long before any of you guys were here. Not to mention every idea for a Republic Commando 2 has been thought of and posted at least twice.

It's nothing more now than an old and forgotten game.

Perhaps instead of discussing what could've/should've happened with the game, we should move on to discussing what can be done by the community. With all the progress that's being made by the Carbonite Modders, and gamers like Razorflight, active members of the RC modding community could convert the game into an Imperial Commando TC with relative ease.

Just a suggestion.

It'd be a true shame to see this forum die.

IMO alot of Lucasforums seem quieter than usual these past few months. But if we get a JKIV, KOTORIII, Battlefront III, and a Republic Commando II these place would be thriving again.

Well we have our makeshift KotOR III, TOR, and I'd say there is a slight chance of a Battlefront III. The others are pretty much out of the question however IMO.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived