Home

Return of the Jedi - Deleted scene from Blu-Ray edition

Alexrd

Wow , I had my doubts over the many yrs. that this scene was even shot at all. Looks fantastic. Wish it was being put back into the picture instead of just a deleted scene feature. But still wonderful too finally see. Color me excited. Thanks for posting it.

• 2 weeks later...
Wonder what other little fun bit's will pop up in the next year too come?

If it's all as good as this? More please! This would actually add something to Return of the Jedi. Like the scene with Yoda's exile would do too.

Maybe there's some more footage of Vaders unmasking scene in TESB. I read somewhere the scene used to be more elaborate, with some kind of breathing machine hooked up to Vader as well. Which would make sense, since the dome is open in that scene...how would he breathe?

And I'm praying for some Yoda lightsaber instruction. Just Yoda flinging some rocks at Luke should be enough. Just to explain Luke's sudden increase in prowess in the movie finale. And too emphasize Yoda's 'Legendary Warrior' title, as Like called him.

If it's all as good as this? More please!

Maybe there's some more footage of Vaders unmasking scene in TESB. I read somewhere the scene used to be more elaborate, with some kind of breathing machine hooked up to Vader as well. Which would make sense, since the dome is open in that scene...how would he breathe?

Yeah , I remember hearing or reading something like that a long time ago too. I don't know if it's something that was actually shot , or just an idea that never made it too screen? But if it is real , I'd love to see it in the movie , If it does'nt mess up the natural flow of the scene. Or at least on as a deleted scene feature. Cool idea , forgot about that one.

And I'm praying for some Yoda lightsaber instruction. Just Yoda flinging some rocks at Luke should be enough. Just to explain Luke's sudden increase in prowess in the movie finale. And too emphasize Yoda's 'Legendary Warrior' title, as Like called him.

That would be terriffic. There was planned a lot more stuff with Yoda training Luke on Dagabah , but I'm not sure they ever shot anything or could make it work. From what I understand? It was a lot like the Wampa stuff that never made it either. But hay , if they can put together this scene with Luke and the cave , than anything's possible I guess. Love to see it. If not for this release , mabie the Ultimate Star Wars Anthology set.

starwars2392302112.png

• 9 months later...

It is stupid to add a completed scene to a great media like blu-ray and not actually give the consumer the option to click yes or no to see all deleted scenes added into the movie while watching it. Other movies have done it. I want more scenes added into the movie.

Archived