Home

Awwww how cute...

Tommycat

PT = Prequel Trilogy.

And he's a badass in IV and especially V; VI not so much.

Yeah, still drawing a blank there TBH, not sure what you're referring to.

Anyway, he was still badass in the most recent movie, he gave his life to throw the Emperor down a bottomless pit. (For what throne room is complete without a really big hole in the floor?)

^^^ Pfft, you're ten? xD Now I will endlessly make fun of you until the day I die... :devburn: or if you die before me, then the day you die... but I find that highly unlikely since I'm almost ten years older than you. :xp:

But, according to the PT, Vader's a whiny bitch.

According to the PT Vader didn't exist until the end of Episode 3, so the whiny bitch would be Anakin, not the Sith Lord known as Vader. ;)

^^^ Pfft, you're ten? xD Now I will endlessly make fun of you until the day I die... :devburn: or if you die before me, then the day you die... but I find that highly unlikely since I'm almost ten years older than you. :xp:

According to the PT Vader didn't exist until the end of Episode 3, so the whiny bitch would be Anakin, not the Sith Lord known as Vader. ;)

Wrong you are, I was 10 when Jedi came out, I'm 37!!

As a counterpoint,

(This BBCode requires its accompanying plugin to work properly.)

^^^ Pfft' date=' you're ten? xD Now I will endlessly make fun of you until the day I die... :devburn: or if you die before me, then the day you die... but I find that highly unlikely since I'm almost ten years older than you. :xp: [/quote']

Wrong you are, I was 10 when Jedi came out, I'm 37!! Now I will endlessly make fun of you until the day I die, or if you die before me then the day you die, but I find that highly unlikely since I'm almost double your age.

Fixed that for ya 872.

I've got the last laugh though, since I'm right in the middle between you two, with youth and vitality over one of you, and age and wisdom over the other.

Fixed that for ya 872.

I've got the last laugh though, since I'm right in the middle between you two, with youth and vitality over one of you, and age and wisdom over the other.

PFFFT! Age and Wisdom means nothing in this society. There's too much drama, suicide, murder, rape, ect. for anyone to really care what older people think. :rolleyes:

Archived