Home

Mod Conflict Turns Visas Into Rakghoul

Zhaboka

I'm not sure what did it, but Visas showed up on my ship, attacked me, and then promptly turned into a Rakghoul and has been that way since. I can't equip anything with her because Rakghouls' equip slots are all disabled, so she's essentially a worthless party member now.

The major mods I have installed are:

TSLRCM

Heroes of the Old Republic 1.6

Planet Cathalan

NM's Korriban Expansion

DD's Coruscant + Expansion

I don't really expect this (frustrating albeit amusing) problem to be fixable, just thought I might as well post.

Enough.

Keep your posts to the mod conflict, not petty arguments about who is the more mature LFer, or anything else that isn't about the problem.

Next post I see that strays from those guidelines will result in a warning, even though there's enough for warnings for several of you already.

I didn't even know there were mods to put Rakghouls in TSL, were there left over files for them from K1?

Everything from K1 was ported to TSL. Well...mostly everything, but definitely all of the character models. Except for the K1 original party member models.

Hey Zhaboka,...you didn't happen to install Team Hssiss' Full Force Mod too?

Because I did, and it turned Visas into a Rakghoul..but yes, you have to actually go back to before you first fight her on the EH, change her appearance back to what it should be (457 - DO THIS TO THE .UTC FILE THAT COMES WITH HOTOR) then do the fight again.

Im looking into a new way change pm's stats by script so I dont have to include utc's.

you could also just remove p_visas.utc from override. Its not necessary, I just think a sentinel with no skills is retarded.

Oh and by the way everybody..Cathalan IS compatible with HotOR (I THINK)..all you need to do is remove (his) k_003EBO_enter.nss from the override.

If there are any problems other than that I dont know.. so, its at your own risk.

Archived