Home

Mandolorian Wars

darth hk-47

What planet would you rather want to see in the Mandolorian wars  

14 members have voted

1. 1. What planet would you rather want to see in the Mandolorian wars

• Hoth
    • Rhen Var

Hello everyone, Canderis gave me the idea for a story set before the first two games. this will be a prequel to the Kotor games and give you all the information that people didn't understand. You will learn the storys from everyone in the first game and a few of them in the second game. You will also play during the Mandolorian Wars as a republic soldier/ jedi. If you have any ideas for it let me know and I will put them in. Also I will be using blender and udk for this expansion.

Since this is not a mod, it doesn't belong here. Sorry, but this is closed.

-SS

I voted for Rhen Var, but really, I don't mind. They both have similar scenery to each other so the deciding factor for me would be the story, which planet has a better story, personally I would say Rhen Var would be easiest to come up with a compelling storyline but Hoth could be exiting too, hmm.

Well there has been a change in the story. Here it is

10 years prior to the mandalorian wars, you had just become a Jedi knight. Durring a mission, you recieved a vision. Though it lasted mere seconds, it was enough to make you leave the order. You foresaw something evil coming to the galaxy, and the Jedi temple in ruin.

A few years after the war started is where the game begins. You had joined the republic army as a soldier when the war started and now had risen to the rank of captain. You were in the process of a simple mission; go to corellia to protect it from any mandolorian attack. And assist with the quarantine. But when you reached corellia, so did something else. A second after you fell out of hyperspace so did an unknown ship. But nobody noticed.

Thanks to the head plot writer, Canderis, This is only a small taste of whats to come. I've started work on the Dawnbreaker, which is your ship. I will be finished with it around week.

People I need

People who use or have used blender. (It's a free 3D editing software. go to http://www.blender.org)

People who use UDK (Also a free editing software. http://www.udk.com)

Texture editors

People who have use makehuman (Another free editor at http://www.makehuman.org)

pm me if your intrested

• 3 weeks later...

I have finished with the first playable area. I have also started with the jedi temple. I am having a few people try it out. Once I get there Opinions on it I will give it a few tweaks and improvments. Also I will need help with the characters in the game. If anyone is intrested please pm me and I will give you specifics.

I'm amused there are so many votes for Rhen Var. :p

Seriously, I'd suggest getting a bit more experience before you take on a mod like this, unless you're planning to restrict it to 3-4 missions, mainy consisting of killing hordes of enemies.

]

Mod? I was under the impression that this was a new game done in UDK, but I have faith, I would try to help but Ive only just started with UDK :) If I get good at it i'll help. Good Luck!

]

Mod? I was under the impression that this was a new game done in UDK, but I have faith, I would try to help but Ive only just started with UDK :) If I get good at it i'll help. Good Luck!

It is going to be done in udk. and Yes I can use all the help I can get once Canderis has fifnished with the story. When I get it I will pm you. OK

It is going to be done in udk. and Yes I can use all the help I can get once Canderis has fifnished with the story. When I get it I will pm you. OK

I'll tell you if I know enough to work, to be honest Ive not modded for nearly a month and I only occasionaly use UDK. Ive started to do more sports and after school activities so its hard finding time. Still, if I get better and find time I'll see if I can help.

Archived