Home

The Million Dollar Game Collection

Ping

That's just one photo they showed in the article. Did you check out the ebay listing?

The first thing I did was check the eBay listning which is why I said what I said.

Pics or it didn't happen.

Challenge accepted...

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
2012-07-10160756.jpg

2012-07-10160809.jpg

2012-07-10160751.jpg

The second rack was duplicated in the second shot and ignore the books and the Macross toy boxes on the top shelf of the last pic... In the second pic I have a mess of DVDs on the floor (and some socks, don't judge me) but the majority of my DVDs are in another room. Basically a few years ago, all of those racks were packed to the brim with nothing but DVDs, I kept my vidya elsewhere and I hadn't started collecting Blu-rays until I got a PS3. The vidya and BD's take up the first two racks and the top two and a half shelves of the third rack. That is the amount of DVDs I have in another room in the house but I can't get to it right now cause this house in the middle of renovations so the room in question is being used as storage for other stuff atm.

I know it's probably not EXACTLY the amount of stuff he has, but the point I was making is that all the stuff I have is worth tens of thousands of dollars and takes up a lot of room, so in terms of quantity, the dudes collection doesn't look like a million dollars worth to me, but like I said, for a collector's purpose, that's a million bucks worth. I'm not a collector though, despite how much crap I have.

Archived