Home

Custom K1 Jedi Robes WIP

A few questions I would like to ask to your more experienced modders out there.

What would constitute as reasonable stats? Maybe I can get some examples if possible.

georgelucas.png

So Far I have been creating a few joke Robes in addition to the more serious looking ones.

This robe is modeled after a picture of George Lucas. He tends to wear a lot of Checkered shirts, seems just like his thing. So for this robe I textured the top part to be red-checkered like in this photo of him chilling.

In more serious matters I have spent many hours working a fur themed kind of Jedi robes. I used a variety of fur textures and carefully spent 3 hours adjusting each fur texture differently.you can see the george lucas styled one as well.

bandicam201208011609332.png

For this one I have experimented with many hues/overlaying options. Spent 2 days working on these guy..err girls. Just to let you know they work on males to, its just the ladies show the lovely side of robes guys cant. The green looking one is made for someone who had helped with acquiring symbols. I used my interpretation of what a republic pilot color scheme may look like. The right side is a sith robe, I used many texures from the vanilla game and used my own color scheme which is far prettier looking then vanilla game sith robes.

bandicam201208011611184.png

And here is a preview of a special reflex type jedi robe and a robe designed to look like its been through a lot of wear and tear. The one on the right is something of a secret in the front view

bandicam201208011618071.png

What do you guys think?

Here are some pics of how they look on males. I think some of you will like them.

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
bandicam201208021417102.png

Show spoiler
bandicam201208021416355.png

New Bio-tech robes (spent 2 days on it)

bandicam201208021416204.png

Show spoiler
popsu.png

Going to be released soon. I didn't mess with the TLS patcher because these are relatively easy to install. I made it so that all the robes are in their own folders and then you can chose the ones you want. I am even considering putting this on filefront so shem can review them!

malako.png

Requested by LDR. A darth malak type robe. I am not taking anymore requests though. Thank you to those who sent me some cool ideas! This is the real last robe for this pack. Thinking about calling it the "TWINKEY ROBE PACK"

- LDR Approved. -

(This BBCode requires its accompanying plugin to work properly.)

A preview of a few of them in game. I know I kill these guys really fast but that's only because I leveled my party up pretty good. The robes are not over powered, the max defense for all of them is 4 and the dexterity is +8, the default as well.

The robe pack looks solid man. Looking forward to it! :) Quick question: Are these robes hexedited addons, or replacements to the existing robes in KotOR?
Hexedited. They won't replace the games robes. But I am working on a smaller robe pack that will soon with brand new robes(specific robes like qel droma and a few other will be getting some very specific designs based on their origins like comics ect).

Archived